I am taking my 13 year old son to Europe in September 2013. We are staying with family in England but we have a week to explore other parts of Europe on our own. I thought that we might catch the train from London to Paris, spend a day and night in Paris, go to euro Disney and then train to Barcelona. I welcome any suggestions about where to stay and things to do there. We are trying to keep spending to as reasonable as possible without staying at really nasty backpackers.
Travel with a 13 year old in France and Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 5 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 6 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 7 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 8 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 9 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 10 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 11 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 12 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 13 Shoes for Paris in April
- 14 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 15 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 16 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 17 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 18 21 Days in Central Europe
- 19 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 20 London visit
- 21 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 22 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 23 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 24 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 25 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?