I am taking my 13 year old son to Europe in September 2013. We are staying with family in England but we have a week to explore other parts of Europe on our own. I thought that we might catch the train from London to Paris, spend a day and night in Paris, go to euro Disney and then train to Barcelona. I welcome any suggestions about where to stay and things to do there. We are trying to keep spending to as reasonable as possible without staying at really nasty backpackers.
Travel with a 13 year old in France and Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 2 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 3 7 days in Greece
- 4 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 5 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 6 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 7 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 8 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 9 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 10 Spain itineraries
- 11 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 12 Itinerary Help!
- 13 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 14 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 15 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 16 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 17 Scotland
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 19 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 20 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 21 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 22 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 23 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 24 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh