My husband and I are hoping to take our 6 month old baby on a 2 week trip to Barcelona at the end of August/early Sept. We usually like to rent an apt and soak in the culture. Maybe an overnight to somewhere along the coast. This would be our first trip to Spain.
Our other choice is a roadtrip from NYC to Nova Scotia.
Yay or nay?
We could really use some advice from seasoned travelers since we are'nt parents yet!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER Installation CONTACT 1:8OO:68I:7208 Tech SUPPORT CARE
- 2 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ? 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 4 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 5 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 6 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 7 Scotland itinerary help
- 8 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 9 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 10 Scotland
- 11 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 12 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 13 AMBOISE BALLOON RIDE !! out of this world
- 14 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 15 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 16 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 17 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 18 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 19 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 20 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 21 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 22 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 23 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Edinbrugh
Travel with 6 mo. old: Two weeks in Barcelona, are we crazy?