My husband and I are hoping to take our 6 month old baby on a 2 week trip to Barcelona at the end of August/early Sept. We usually like to rent an apt and soak in the culture. Maybe an overnight to somewhere along the coast. This would be our first trip to Spain.
Our other choice is a roadtrip from NYC to Nova Scotia.
Yay or nay?
We could really use some advice from seasoned travelers since we are'nt parents yet!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 2 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 3 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 4 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 Madrid airport question
- 9 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 10 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 11 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 12 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 13 Imbros Gorge
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 16 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 17 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 18 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 19 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 20 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 21 38 Days in Paris
- 22 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 23 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 24 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 25 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
Travel with 6 mo. old: Two weeks in Barcelona, are we crazy?