My husband and I have an upcoming trip to Czech Republic and Germany end of May-Mid June for 14 days. I am seeking advice on a few things. 1- We would like to avoid bringing a carseat if at all possible and I am wondering what the alternatives are if you did not bring a carseat from home. Most of our travel will be by train. The exception will be our transportation from the airport in Prague (we are having the hotel pick us up and take us to the train station 3 days later), and getting to the airport from our apartment in Munich (will most likely have to take a taxi). Given this information, does anybody have any suggestions? My second question is weather or not we should bring our umbrella stroller. We were planning to bring our frame backpack with us. I'm wondering if the stroller will come in handy as well or if it will just be a pain to lug around. In our past travels we have been able to take the stroller right to the gate of the plane, but we have not yet tried this with the backpack. Does anybody know if it possible to bring the backpack to through to the gate? I apologize for the long winded questions. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Travel with 13 Month Old
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 3 Dresden Train Station
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 5 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 6 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 9 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 10 London for Christmas
- 11 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 12 River cruises
- 13 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 14 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 15 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 16 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 17 More help with housing in Puglia
- 18 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 19 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 20 7 days in Andalucia
- 21 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 25 Switzerland up close...360 views