My husband and I have an upcoming trip to Czech Republic and Germany end of May-Mid June for 14 days. I am seeking advice on a few things. 1- We would like to avoid bringing a carseat if at all possible and I am wondering what the alternatives are if you did not bring a carseat from home. Most of our travel will be by train. The exception will be our transportation from the airport in Prague (we are having the hotel pick us up and take us to the train station 3 days later), and getting to the airport from our apartment in Munich (will most likely have to take a taxi). Given this information, does anybody have any suggestions? My second question is weather or not we should bring our umbrella stroller. We were planning to bring our frame backpack with us. I'm wondering if the stroller will come in handy as well or if it will just be a pain to lug around. In our past travels we have been able to take the stroller right to the gate of the plane, but we have not yet tried this with the backpack. Does anybody know if it possible to bring the backpack to through to the gate? I apologize for the long winded questions. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Travel with 13 Month Old
View all Europe activity »
- 1 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 2 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 3 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 4 Advises for trip to Russia
- 5 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 6 March 2013: Barcelona, Rome and Prague Trip Report
- 7 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 8 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 9 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 10 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 11 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 12 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 13 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 14 First time traveler to Ireland
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 17 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 18 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 19 Prague - must see
- 20 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 21 Spain - Andalucia
- 22 Car in Prague
- 23 Euro Train
- 24 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 25 Need info on smoking in Dijon area