My husband and I have an upcoming trip to Czech Republic and Germany end of May-Mid June for 14 days. I am seeking advice on a few things. 1- We would like to avoid bringing a carseat if at all possible and I am wondering what the alternatives are if you did not bring a carseat from home. Most of our travel will be by train. The exception will be our transportation from the airport in Prague (we are having the hotel pick us up and take us to the train station 3 days later), and getting to the airport from our apartment in Munich (will most likely have to take a taxi). Given this information, does anybody have any suggestions? My second question is weather or not we should bring our umbrella stroller. We were planning to bring our frame backpack with us. I'm wondering if the stroller will come in handy as well or if it will just be a pain to lug around. In our past travels we have been able to take the stroller right to the gate of the plane, but we have not yet tried this with the backpack. Does anybody know if it possible to bring the backpack to through to the gate? I apologize for the long winded questions. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Travel with 13 Month Old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 2 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 3 Naples Italy as base for coast?
- 4 Cardiff Wales in March
- 5 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 6 spain
- 7 Rome in 6 days
- 8 italian law regarding air conditioning in September?
- 9 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 10 Need some initial thoughts on itinerary - Dresden, Potsdam, Berlin
- 11 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 12 UK Traveler ? Spare 5 minutes ? Help me please
- 13 Paris: Hotel Verneuil, Regent, d'Angleterre, Millesime, Aramis (Best Western)
- 14 6 day Switzerland itinerary with 7 and 4 yr olds
- 15 Best "2-star" hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Dresden
- 16 UK for 12 days !
- 17 Nice, France September 2013
- 18 Question about justairports
- 19 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 20 Land v Waterways touring
- 21 Bob the Navigator's drive in Tuscany?
- 22 Please help me with the itinerary !!
- 23 Augsburg with kids
- 24 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 25 Day trip on the Rhine