My husband and I have an upcoming trip to Czech Republic and Germany end of May-Mid June for 14 days. I am seeking advice on a few things. 1- We would like to avoid bringing a carseat if at all possible and I am wondering what the alternatives are if you did not bring a carseat from home. Most of our travel will be by train. The exception will be our transportation from the airport in Prague (we are having the hotel pick us up and take us to the train station 3 days later), and getting to the airport from our apartment in Munich (will most likely have to take a taxi). Given this information, does anybody have any suggestions? My second question is weather or not we should bring our umbrella stroller. We were planning to bring our frame backpack with us. I'm wondering if the stroller will come in handy as well or if it will just be a pain to lug around. In our past travels we have been able to take the stroller right to the gate of the plane, but we have not yet tried this with the backpack. Does anybody know if it possible to bring the backpack to through to the gate? I apologize for the long winded questions. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Travel with 13 Month Old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 2 Munich with a car?
- 3 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 4 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 6 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 7 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 8 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 9 Itinerary Help!
- 10 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 11 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 12 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 13 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 14 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 He said , she said
- 17 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 18 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 19 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 20 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 21 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 22 Toulouse and beyond -
- 23 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 25 tour guides in rome