My husband and I have an upcoming trip to Czech Republic and Germany end of May-Mid June for 14 days. I am seeking advice on a few things. 1- We would like to avoid bringing a carseat if at all possible and I am wondering what the alternatives are if you did not bring a carseat from home. Most of our travel will be by train. The exception will be our transportation from the airport in Prague (we are having the hotel pick us up and take us to the train station 3 days later), and getting to the airport from our apartment in Munich (will most likely have to take a taxi). Given this information, does anybody have any suggestions? My second question is weather or not we should bring our umbrella stroller. We were planning to bring our frame backpack with us. I'm wondering if the stroller will come in handy as well or if it will just be a pain to lug around. In our past travels we have been able to take the stroller right to the gate of the plane, but we have not yet tried this with the backpack. Does anybody know if it possible to bring the backpack to through to the gate? I apologize for the long winded questions. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Travel with 13 Month Old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 2 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 3 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 4 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 5 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 6 Family trip to France with kids
- 7 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 8 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 9 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 10 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 11 A week in spain
- 12 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 13 scotland trave;
- 14 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 15 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 16 Swiss decisions
- 17 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 18 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 19 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 20 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 21 Train tickets France and Spain
- 22 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 23 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 24 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 25 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano