I have a question to use a train ticket in Switzerland.
If I buy a ticket from point "A" to point "D",
Can I get off and get on again in ponit "B and C" to spend leisure time there , before I reach point "D"
Thus, I can visit more points during the trip.
Assume I use the ticket on the Same day.
Hope to hear your experience
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강원랜드카지노＼気→ SSK68。CoM ←気＼【슈퍼카지노강원랜드카지노】
- 2 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 3 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 4 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 5 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 6 Italy bus or train
- 7 Undisclsoed location
- 8 Need help with my itinerary
- 9 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 10 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 11 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 12 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 13 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 14 Chamonix to Paris
- 15 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 16 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 17 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 18 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 19 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 20 Paris in September
- 21 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 22 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 23 help with Italy itinerary
- 24 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 25 14 days end to end London Heathrow