I have a question to use a train ticket in Switzerland.
If I buy a ticket from point "A" to point "D",
Can I get off and get on again in ponit "B and C" to spend leisure time there , before I reach point "D"
Thus, I can visit more points during the trip.
Assume I use the ticket on the Same day.
Hope to hear your experience
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 2 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 3 ATM help
- 4 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 5 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 6 Visit to Sardinia
- 7 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 8 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 9 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 10 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 11 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 12 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 13 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 14 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 15 Help me make this possible!
- 16 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 17 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 18 International drivers permit
- 19 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 20 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 21 First visit to London
- 22 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 23 ATM
- 24 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 25 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches