Do you know whether it is required to buy the Luggage ticket when travelling by the train ??
I saw some forum said that people were fine for forgot to buy the luggage tickets when travelling train.
Any idea ??
Hope to hear your experience.
Travel train in Czech Republic
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Banning Fodors
- 2 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 3 France, Italy and Greec
- 4 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 5 Rome---August and September
- 6 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 7 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 8 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 9 4-6 weeks
- 10 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 11 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 12 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 13 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 14 South of France November Trip Report
- 15 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 16 Clearsky Holidays
- 17 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 18 Suggestions for too many days in Milan
- 19 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 20 Luggage sizing
- 21 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 22 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 23 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 24 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 25 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United