Do you know whether it is required to buy the Luggage ticket when travelling by the train ??
I saw some forum said that people were fine for forgot to buy the luggage tickets when travelling train.
Any idea ??
Hope to hear your experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vuerling airlines
- 2 Europe itinerary
- 3 France for a month in 2017
- 4 Venice Film Fest
- 5 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 6 All of Spain or something else..?
- 7 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 8 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 9 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 10 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 11 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 12 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 13 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 14 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 15 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 16 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 17 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 18 evening of song and dance
- 19 Naples or Genoa
- 20 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 21 SIM card
- 22 Our time in Rome
- 23 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 24 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 25 Suicide bombing in Ansbach