Do you know whether it is required to buy the Luggage ticket when travelling by the train ??
I saw some forum said that people were fine for forgot to buy the luggage tickets when travelling train.
Any idea ??
Hope to hear your experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 2 Where to spend how much time in Belgium
- 3 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 4 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 5 5 day home base between Venice and Florence with Teenage boys?
- 6 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 7 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 8 Help with Basque Country in Spain and France
- 9 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 10 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 11 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 12 Car rental insurance woes
- 13 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 14 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 15 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 16 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 17 Edinburgh and Scotland experts—comments on itinerary (beta version!)
- 18 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 19 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 20 12 Days in Italy
- 21 Paris recommendations?
- 22 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 23 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 24 Amalfi and Tuscany for 20th anniversary trip
- 25 Umbria and Piedmont