Do you know whether it is required to buy the Luggage ticket when travelling by the train ??
I saw some forum said that people were fine for forgot to buy the luggage tickets when travelling train.
Any idea ??
Hope to hear your experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaches in Southern France
- 2 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 3 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 4 Seville in late January
- 5 Norfolk base
- 6 Berlin restaurant recs
- 7 Macedonia - the land of sun!
- 8 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 9 RFID Protection
- 10 3 days to spend in europe
- 11 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 12 Drinks in Spain
- 13 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 14 12 days europe
- 15 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 16 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 17 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 18 Travelling to Shiroka Luka, Bulgaria
- 19 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 20 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 21 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 22 Spain Itinerary Help
- 23 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 24 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 25 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.