Do you know whether it is required to buy the Luggage ticket when travelling by the train ??
I saw some forum said that people were fine for forgot to buy the luggage tickets when travelling train.
Any idea ??
Hope to hear your experience.
Travel train in Czech Republic
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 2 R&R in Paris and a little more in the south
- 3 La Sagrada Familia
- 4 Need help with itinerary
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 6 Ireland or Scotland
- 7 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 8 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 9 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 10 Do I need train tix in advance
- 11 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 12 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 13 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 14 Schengen rule made easy
- 15 Best Berlin neighborhood for lodging?
- 16 Villa Borghese in Winter
- 17 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 18 Aaah...Umbria!
- 19 Sorrento Advice Please
- 20 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 21 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 22 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 23 Milan - stay near Milan Centrale or Duomo?
- 24 florence airport to train station
- 25 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London