Do you know whether it is required to buy the Luggage ticket when travelling by the train ??
I saw some forum said that people were fine for forgot to buy the luggage tickets when travelling train.
Any idea ??
Hope to hear your experience.
Travel train in Czech Republic
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 2 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 3 Venice - boats on canals
- 4 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 5 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 6 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 7 Ghent or Paris?
- 8 France: which maps?
- 9 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 10 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 11 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 12 Where to spend two nights relatively near Malpensa? (*but not Milan!)
- 13 Paris - city hotel with easy access to Paris Nord Villepinte Expo?
- 14 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 15 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 16 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 17 Recommendations for must do Scandinavian itinerary....
- 18 Piedmont to Cinque Terre
- 19 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 20 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 21 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 22 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 23 Paris-Verona Carry-On Question
- 24 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 25 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!