Do you know whether it is required to buy the Luggage ticket when travelling by the train ??
I saw some forum said that people were fine for forgot to buy the luggage tickets when travelling train.
Any idea ??
Hope to hear your experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 2 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 5 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 6 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 7 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 8 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 9 Juangfrau / mt
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 12 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 13 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 14 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 15 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 16 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 17 Switzerland
- 18 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 19 Questions about Polish sights
- 20 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 21 If you had to choose one......
- 22 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 23 Ireland travel passport question
- 24 Italy
- 25 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please