Do you know whether it is required to buy the Luggage ticket when travelling by the train ??
I saw some forum said that people were fine for forgot to buy the luggage tickets when travelling train.
Any idea ??
Hope to hear your experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 2 advance tickets?
- 3 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 6 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 7 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 8 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 11 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 12 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 13 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 14 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 15 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 16 Cell Phone Question
- 17 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 18 Greek Islands (small)
- 19 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 20 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 21 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 22 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 23 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 24 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 25 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have