Do you know whether it is required to buy the Luggage ticket when travelling by the train ??
I saw some forum said that people were fine for forgot to buy the luggage tickets when travelling train.
Any idea ??
Hope to hear your experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 2 Swiss Transport Questions
- 3 London train and hotel information?
- 4 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 5 Our Paris plans
- 6 Belgium in September
- 7 Travelling Solo in South of France and Paris
- 8 I need advice; Spain in August.
- 9 Seeking suggestions on Eastern Alps/Salzberg/Innsbruck trip
- 10 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 11 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 12 Portmouth, Devon, & Cornwall
- 13 Sweden: Accidental visa overstay - am I screwed for good?
- 14 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 15 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 16 Budapest questions round 1
- 17 southern italy? hmmmmm.
- 18 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 19 B&Bs/hotels near Kinsale?
- 20 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 21 Venice Ferry to Croatia
- 22 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 23 Railcard and oyster card in the UK
- 24 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 25 Italy Oct 2015 Where to go