I am planning a trip to Malta and Crete. It is fairly easy to get to either destination but travel between the two requires intermediate stops in Greece or elsewhere. Does anyone know of any direct transportation; either by air or by ship?
Travel to/from Malta and Crete
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Itinerary
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 4 Hey Fodor's
- 5 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 6 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 7 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 8 Jewelry
- 9 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 10 France in December 2014
- 11 Olive Oil
- 12 We have no idea where to go!
- 13 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 14 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 15 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 16 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 17 Fantastic 3Days adventure trip in Kenya for only Usd 280 (for the 3days)
- 18 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 19 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 20 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 21 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 22 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 23 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 24 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 25 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days