I am planning a trip to Malta and Crete. It is fairly easy to get to either destination but travel between the two requires intermediate stops in Greece or elsewhere. Does anyone know of any direct transportation; either by air or by ship?
Travel to/from Malta and Crete
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 2 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 3 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 4 3 weeks in Sicily
- 5 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 6 New Micheline star restaurants in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain & Portugal
- 7 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 8 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 9 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 10 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 11 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 12 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 13 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 14 Dollhouse furniture
- 15 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 16 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 17 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 18 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 19 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 20 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 21 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 22 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 23 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 24 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 25 Italy in October