I am planning a trip to Malta and Crete. It is fairly easy to get to either destination but travel between the two requires intermediate stops in Greece or elsewhere. Does anyone know of any direct transportation; either by air or by ship?
Travel to/from Malta and Crete
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast in October
- 2 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 3 Does this make sense re tour downloads?
- 4 Terrorism in Europe
- 5 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 6 ITALO trains need help
- 7 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 8 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 9 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 10 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 11 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 12 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 13 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 14 biking in France
- 15 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 16 London for Free
- 17 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 18 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 19 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 20 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 21 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 22 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 23 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 24 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 25 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens