I am planning a trip to Malta and Crete. It is fairly easy to get to either destination but travel between the two requires intermediate stops in Greece or elsewhere. Does anyone know of any direct transportation; either by air or by ship?
Travel to/from Malta and Crete
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 2 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 3 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 4 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 5 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 6 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 7 A Week in Spain
- 8 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 9 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 10 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 11 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 12 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 13 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 14 Rocamaxour
- 15 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 16 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 17 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 18 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 19 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 20 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 21 France in 2003
- 22 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 23 Maratea
- 24 2 different itineraries
- 25 Insight coach tours of Italy & France