I am flying into Amsterdam and would like to visit Bruges, Ghent, and then go to Vianden Castle. What is the easiest train route from Amsterdam to the castle. My daughter and I are then going to travel to Paris. We would love to have input from fellow travelers that have made this trip.
Travel to Vianden Castle
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 4 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 5 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 6 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 10 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 11 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 nearby cities to london
- 14 Hotel in Venice
- 15 9 days in turkey
- 16 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 19 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 20 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 21 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 22 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 23 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 24 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 25 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague