I am flying into Amsterdam and would like to visit Bruges, Ghent, and then go to Vianden Castle. What is the easiest train route from Amsterdam to the castle. My daughter and I are then going to travel to Paris. We would love to have input from fellow travelers that have made this trip.
Travel to Vianden Castle
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin Tour Companies
- 2 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 3 Day trips from Seville
- 4 Foie gras, redux
- 5 Oktoberfest reservations
- 6 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 7 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 8 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 9 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 10 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 11 Southern France
- 12 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 13 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 14 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 15 What still confounds you about travel?
- 16 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 17 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 18 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 19 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 20 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 21 Train to Airport in Venice
- 22 Golfing in Ireland
- 23 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 24 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 25 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel