We leave on Mar 16 for a 12 day UK trip that will take us to London, York & Edinburgh. My passport expires May 27. I don't believe that UK has a rule that passport must be valid for 6 months after date of arrival. I have read that as long as the passport if valid during my entire UK stay I'll be fine. Is this correct? Or should I get in line tomorrow to renew my passport? Thanks.
Travel to UK - Passport expires soon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 2 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 3 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 4 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 5 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 6 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 7 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 8 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 9 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 10 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 11 Greek Islands: Naxos, Paros, Milos or Chania Town? May 2014
- 12 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 13 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 14 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 15 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 16 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 17 Porto to Lisbon
- 18 How much time in Lisbon?
- 19 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 20 5 or 6 day tours from Lisbon, HELP !
- 21 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 22 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 23 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 24 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 25 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen