I'm planning to visit Spain in April or May 2013 and would appreciate any information on a 8 to 10 day itinerary. I'm interested in visiting the Basque region as well as a city in Spain, mainly Madrid or Barcelona. Which region should I begin at, can I do all three cities in 10 days? I would also welcome suggestions on places to visit, including entertainment as well as the best way to connect to each location. Is travelling by car a good option, etc.? Thanks in advance for your help!
Travel to Spain: Madrid & San Sebastian
- 1 Getting the best our of Europe
- 2 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 3 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 4 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 5 Do and don't, eating in France
- 6 Help with Spain Trip in Late August
- 7 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 8 Paris museums free admission
- 9 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 10 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 11 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 12 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 13 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 14 Spain with kids
- 15 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 16 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 17 Places to visit from London
- 18 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 19 Meeting up at CDG
- 20 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 21 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 22 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 23 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 24 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 25 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna