I am traveling this June 3 days to Messina, 2 days to Taormina and 1 day to Siracusa with my children age 6 and 9. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a kid friendly itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Couscous
- 2 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 3 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 4 One July night in Verona - help!
- 5 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 6 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 7 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 8 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 9 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 10 Guided Vatican Tours
- 11 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 12 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 13 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 14 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 15 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 16 16 days in France and Italy
- 17 Cappadocia in June
- 18 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 19 Lisbon
- 20 Picturesque fjord driving south west norway
- 21 Car insurance in Iceland
- 22 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 23 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 24 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 25 Scotland - We're Here!