I am traveling this June 3 days to Messina, 2 days to Taormina and 1 day to Siracusa with my children age 6 and 9. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a kid friendly itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Backpacking/Train Travel in Europe
- 2 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 3 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 4 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 5 Caught by a Speed Camera in a Rental Car???
- 6 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 7 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 8 Classical Music in Milan
- 9 Istanbul tour guides?
- 10 Another Book List for Italy
- 11 Warsaw Hotel Questions
- 12 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 13 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 14 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 15 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 16 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 17 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 18 Iceland or the Nordic countries in May with children ?
- 19 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 20 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 21 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 22 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 23 Dublin Sites, Fun and Food
- 24 Not-too-expensive Bed & Breakfasts in Ranelagh (or central-ish) Dublin?
- 25 Vet my itinerary