I am scheduled to go to Budapest for some business this month. Somewhat near to Budapest is Ptuj, Slovenia’s oldest town. A couple of years ago I visited Ljubljana and Piran, both of which impressed me with their abundance of things to see. If I end up going to Ptuj, in order to see the sights, are we talking about a full day or a few hours or what? Is Ptuj comparable to Piran in regard to the quantity of sights it offers or are the castle and main street pretty much it? Do you think Ptuj is a destination/journey onto itself or is it one of those places to stop in only ‘if you are in the area’? Thanks.
Travel to Ptuj, Slovenia
- 1 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 2 Best area for wine and which one?
- 3 Which tour company would be best?
- 4 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 5 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 6 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 7 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 8 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 9 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 10 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 11 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 12 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 13 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 14 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 15 Has anyone attended the Landshut Wedding of 1475 celebration?
- 16 ATMs in Prague, Vienna for Bank of America?
- 17 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 18 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 19 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 20 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 21 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 22 Apartment in Seville
- 23 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 24 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 25 January 29 - March 27, 2014