I am travelling to Pau end of November into December for business. My husband will meet me there and we will have a week (7 days) to spend travelling. We plan on flying out of Paris and would like to have about 3 days there at the end of our trip. Where should we go from Pau enroute to Paris and what should we do? We are mountain loving people and had hoped to travel to Chamonix but it seems too far away for our time limit. I am open to any suggestions, we are active people so mountain excursions to walking trips in cities are possibilities for us. This will be our first trip out of the states since we got married.
Travel to Pau in December-What to do on way to Paris?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 2 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 3 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 4 First time traveler to Ireland
- 5 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 6 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 7 Euro Train
- 8 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 9 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 10 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 11 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 12 Prague - must see
- 13 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 14 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 15 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 16 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 17 Getting to Gatwick and home again
- 18 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 19 Advises for trip to Russia
- 20 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 21 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 22 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 23 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!