I am travelling to Pau end of November into December for business. My husband will meet me there and we will have a week (7 days) to spend travelling. We plan on flying out of Paris and would like to have about 3 days there at the end of our trip. Where should we go from Pau enroute to Paris and what should we do? We are mountain loving people and had hoped to travel to Chamonix but it seems too far away for our time limit. I am open to any suggestions, we are active people so mountain excursions to walking trips in cities are possibilities for us. This will be our first trip out of the states since we got married.
Travel to Pau in December-What to do on way to Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 2 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 3 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 4 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 5 destination wedding
- 6 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 7 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 8 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 11 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 12 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 13 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 14 London Private Detectives
- 15 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 16 Calling Jamikins
- 17 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 18 A drive in Europe
- 19 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 20 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 21 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 22 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 23 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 24 Europe in 21 days
- 25 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan