I am travelling to Pau end of November into December for business. My husband will meet me there and we will have a week (7 days) to spend travelling. We plan on flying out of Paris and would like to have about 3 days there at the end of our trip. Where should we go from Pau enroute to Paris and what should we do? We are mountain loving people and had hoped to travel to Chamonix but it seems too far away for our time limit. I am open to any suggestions, we are active people so mountain excursions to walking trips in cities are possibilities for us. This will be our first trip out of the states since we got married.
Travel to Pau in December-What to do on way to Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 2 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 3 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 4 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 5 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 6 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 7 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 8 Food tours in Rome?
- 9 Rome Food Tour
- 10 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 11 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 12 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 13 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 14 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 17 Italy and Croatia
- 18 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 19 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 20 Kimhe--flamenco
- 21 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 22 Autumn in Paris
- 23 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 24 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 25 England/EPL family vacation