I am travelling to Pau end of November into December for business. My husband will meet me there and we will have a week (7 days) to spend travelling. We plan on flying out of Paris and would like to have about 3 days there at the end of our trip. Where should we go from Pau enroute to Paris and what should we do? We are mountain loving people and had hoped to travel to Chamonix but it seems too far away for our time limit. I am open to any suggestions, we are active people so mountain excursions to walking trips in cities are possibilities for us. This will be our first trip out of the states since we got married.
Travel to Pau in December-What to do on way to Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Duoro river cruises
- 2 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 Munich and Dachau
- 5 Nine Van Gogh paintings in Arles until august 31, 2014 !
- 6 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Small group for Colosseum
- 9 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 10 Useful website for France
- 11 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 12 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 13 London visit
- 14 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 15 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 16 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 17 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 18 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 19 SIM card for eastern europe
- 20 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 21 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 22 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 25 21 Days in Central Europe