We are from India (Mumbai). Starting mid SEPTEMBER we are required to travel to London for 4 weeks time with our 8 month old baby (boy). Is it advisable to travel given London whether and baby is not used to cold conditions like in UK. We are planning to stay put at rented flat in nearby town with decent facilities. Am overtly worrying or its really difficult for baby to sustain new conditions in London.
Thanks for replies in advance and looking forward to similar experiences
Warm Regards/ Kunal Waghmare
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 2 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 3 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 4 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 5 A hole in the wall in St Germain. Paris
- 6 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 7 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 8 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 9 Oporto
- 10 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 11 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 12 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 13 Italy bus or train
- 14 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 15 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 16 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 17 Porto and vicinity
- 18 Rome to venice
- 19 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 20 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 21 help with Italy itinerary
- 22 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 25 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice