We booked our first trip to London for June 3 to 6th, not aware of the Queens diamond jubilee! Now we are wondering what the best way will be to see the sights, since the city will be so crowded and attractions closed off. We don't really care about participating in the celebration as much as seeing the attractions. Any suggestions as to how to do it. We actually land in LHR at noon on the 3rd, the day of her river float. Would it be a good time to see things because everyone will be at the river? Thanks for the help
Travel to London during the Diamond Jubilee-How to see the sights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 2 italy
- 3 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 4 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 5 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 6 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 7 Monet in Normandy
- 8 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 9 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 10 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 11 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 14 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 15 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 16 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 17 What still confounds you about travel?
- 18 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 19 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 20 What to wear
- 21 Stay near Paris
- 22 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)
- 23 Fabulous Family Fearlesly Meet Lykians (reprint of 2010 trip)
- 24 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 25 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship