We booked our first trip to London for June 3 to 6th, not aware of the Queens diamond jubilee! Now we are wondering what the best way will be to see the sights, since the city will be so crowded and attractions closed off. We don't really care about participating in the celebration as much as seeing the attractions. Any suggestions as to how to do it. We actually land in LHR at noon on the 3rd, the day of her river float. Would it be a good time to see things because everyone will be at the river? Thanks for the help
Travel to London during the Diamond Jubilee-How to see the sights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SARDINIA - Cagliari to Alghero (via 3 nights in Cala Gonone or Oristano?)
- 2 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 3 DCC on the increase?
- 4 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 5 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 6 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 7 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 8 Berlin Itinerary
- 9 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 10 Croatia hotel and itinerary help (8 days, 7 nights in Sep)
- 11 Good car rental with http://www.budget-athens.gr
- 12 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 13 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 14 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 15 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 16 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 17 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 18 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 19 Planning a week in London
- 20 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 21 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 22 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 23 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 24 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 25 Day on the Rhine