We booked our first trip to London for June 3 to 6th, not aware of the Queens diamond jubilee! Now we are wondering what the best way will be to see the sights, since the city will be so crowded and attractions closed off. We don't really care about participating in the celebration as much as seeing the attractions. Any suggestions as to how to do it. We actually land in LHR at noon on the 3rd, the day of her river float. Would it be a good time to see things because everyone will be at the river? Thanks for the help
Travel to London during the Diamond Jubilee-How to see the sights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 2 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 3 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 4 7 Nights in Paris
- 5 Driving from Italy to France
- 6 Why don't the French want to work?
- 7 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 8 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 9 Edinburgh - Mercat Tours -
- 10 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 11 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 12 Daily Bus Tours in Croatia, Slovenia and nearby countries
- 13 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 14 Late night/early morning transport from Barcelona Airport to city center
- 15 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 16 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 17 Italy, England, OR France in 2015: Tour Operators - Or go it alone?
- 18 Skip the Line: Small-Group Eiffel Tower Sunset Tour
- 19 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 20 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 21 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 22 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 23 Matisse at Tate
- 24 2 weeks in Europe
- 25 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary