We booked our first trip to London for June 3 to 6th, not aware of the Queens diamond jubilee! Now we are wondering what the best way will be to see the sights, since the city will be so crowded and attractions closed off. We don't really care about participating in the celebration as much as seeing the attractions. Any suggestions as to how to do it. We actually land in LHR at noon on the 3rd, the day of her river float. Would it be a good time to see things because everyone will be at the river? Thanks for the help
Travel to London during the Diamond Jubilee-How to see the sights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK in the Beginning of 2016
- 2 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 3 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 4 Looking for add on city
- 5 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 6 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 7 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 8 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 9 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 10 Taxi service in Nice
- 11 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 12 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 13 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 14 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 15 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 16 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 17 Flying open jaw: start in MAD or BCN (Sept. 18th - Oct. 5th).
- 18 Trip to Pyrenees
- 19 Help with Itinerary - Seville/San Sebastian
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 22 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 23 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 24 Apartment Madrid location/review
- 25 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy