I'm planning a trip to London in early November. looking for places that should be good to visit within 2 weeks?
1) Will driving be worth it at this time frame, say if I want to start from London, onto Scotland, Cambridge, Oxford, etc. Is it safe to drive at this time, how's the road condition?
2) Would it be worth to visit Zurich and nearby places than take Eurostar back to London? Will I be able to visit the Kapellbrucke (Chapel Bridge)?
3) Not planning to visit any museum this time, looking forward for more nature sightseeing.
My main concern is weather and if there's enough daylight to do much sightseeing?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 4 Brugge hotel help
- 5 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 6 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 7 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 8 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 9 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 Trip suggestion
- 12 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 14 Back from Paris
- 15 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 16 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 17 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 20 International Flight Question
- 21 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 22 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 23 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 24 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 25 Luggage Storage