I'm planning a trip to London in early November. looking for places that should be good to visit within 2 weeks?
1) Will driving be worth it at this time frame, say if I want to start from London, onto Scotland, Cambridge, Oxford, etc. Is it safe to drive at this time, how's the road condition?
2) Would it be worth to visit Zurich and nearby places than take Eurostar back to London? Will I be able to visit the Kapellbrucke (Chapel Bridge)?
3) Not planning to visit any museum this time, looking forward for more nature sightseeing.
My main concern is weather and if there's enough daylight to do much sightseeing?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 4 Cordoba Overnight?
- 5 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 6 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 7 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 8 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 9 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 10 Sintra
- 11 Scotland Trip Report
- 12 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 13 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 14 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 15 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 16 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 17 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 18 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 19 Kayaking in Avignon
- 20 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 21 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 22 4 days in Provence in early June
- 23 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 24 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 25 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid