I'm planning a trip to London in early November. looking for places that should be good to visit within 2 weeks?
1) Will driving be worth it at this time frame, say if I want to start from London, onto Scotland, Cambridge, Oxford, etc. Is it safe to drive at this time, how's the road condition?
2) Would it be worth to visit Zurich and nearby places than take Eurostar back to London? Will I be able to visit the Kapellbrucke (Chapel Bridge)?
3) Not planning to visit any museum this time, looking forward for more nature sightseeing.
My main concern is weather and if there's enough daylight to do much sightseeing?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Solo Adventure
- 2 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 3 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 4 PARIS
- 5 Towns around Lucca
- 6 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 7 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 8 Airline to Rome
- 9 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 10 Georgia in 4 days
- 11 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Dublin Luggage storage
- 14 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 15 Croatia short sail trip
- 16 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 17 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 18 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 19 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 20 Alitala
- 21 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 22 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 23 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 24 Which Hotel in Rome
- 25 First Solo Adventure