I'm planning a trip to London in early November. looking for places that should be good to visit within 2 weeks?
1) Will driving be worth it at this time frame, say if I want to start from London, onto Scotland, Cambridge, Oxford, etc. Is it safe to drive at this time, how's the road condition?
2) Would it be worth to visit Zurich and nearby places than take Eurostar back to London? Will I be able to visit the Kapellbrucke (Chapel Bridge)?
3) Not planning to visit any museum this time, looking forward for more nature sightseeing.
My main concern is weather and if there's enough daylight to do much sightseeing?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Setting : ☎ YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540:6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 3 3 nights in Madrid
- 4 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 5 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 6 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 7 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 8 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 9 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 10 Threat Level in UK
- 11 Cartagena Spain
- 12 Itinery help Crete
- 13 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 14 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 17 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 18 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 19 Graz in January
- 20 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 21 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 22 London Hotel - Different Request
- 23 Iceland trip report!
- 24 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 25 Sun loungers and parasols