I'm planning a trip to London in early November. looking for places that should be good to visit within 2 weeks?
1) Will driving be worth it at this time frame, say if I want to start from London, onto Scotland, Cambridge, Oxford, etc. Is it safe to drive at this time, how's the road condition?
2) Would it be worth to visit Zurich and nearby places than take Eurostar back to London? Will I be able to visit the Kapellbrucke (Chapel Bridge)?
3) Not planning to visit any museum this time, looking forward for more nature sightseeing.
My main concern is weather and if there's enough daylight to do much sightseeing?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Night Bus?
- 2 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 3 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 4 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 5 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 8 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 9 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 10 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 11 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 12 seat reservations
- 13 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 14 Italy in a week
- 15 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 16 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 17 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 18 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 19 Valencia Spain
- 20 Germany-Car or Train
- 21 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 Andalucia Spain
- 24 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 25 Provence Hotel and Flights