I'm planning a trip to London in early November. looking for places that should be good to visit within 2 weeks?
1) Will driving be worth it at this time frame, say if I want to start from London, onto Scotland, Cambridge, Oxford, etc. Is it safe to drive at this time, how's the road condition?
2) Would it be worth to visit Zurich and nearby places than take Eurostar back to London? Will I be able to visit the Kapellbrucke (Chapel Bridge)?
3) Not planning to visit any museum this time, looking forward for more nature sightseeing.
My main concern is weather and if there's enough daylight to do much sightseeing?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 2 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 3 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 4 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 5 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 6 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 7 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 8 Canal du Midi
- 9 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 12 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 Perugia
- 15 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 16 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 17 Praiano
- 18 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 19 Self drive tour companies
- 20 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 21 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 22 St Denis Cathedral
- 23 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 24 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 25 No Periods in British Written English!