Will be traveling from Las Vegas to Ljubljana first days in May 2002. So far have been able to find only connections through London and then Ljubljana. Does anyone have a better way of getting there. Have to go by air but it will not be a direct return as will be traveling by land and flying out of Paris back to U.S. Any ideas gratly appreciaated.
Travel to Ljubljana
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 2 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 3 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 4 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 5 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 6 First time traveler to Ireland
- 7 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 10 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 11 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 12 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 13 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 14 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 15 Prague - must see
- 16 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 17 Spain - Andalucia
- 18 Car in Prague
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 21 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 22 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 23 Lucerne & Zurich
- 24 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 25 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip