my friend and i want to go to italy this summer - i'm an experienced traveler while she is not - we want to go to Rome and Venice - with probably Florence in between - even though i feel that we could organize the trip ourselves - i feel she would be better off with an organized tour - any recommendations for reputable, affordable tours? i'm familiar with Rick Steves - but the prices are really high - any suggestions would be appreciated.
travel to italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 2 My notes on Greece 101
- 3 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 4 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 5 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 6 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 7 Where to go in France mid July?
- 8 Help with England/Wales tour
- 9 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 10 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 11 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 12 Is Venice really dirty?
- 13 Cotswold Churches
- 14 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 15 Best beach town in Italy?
- 16 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 17 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 18 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 19 Italy and Croatia
- 20 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 21 Five nights in Extremadura
- 22 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 23 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 24 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 25 trip to norway