my friend and i want to go to italy this summer - i'm an experienced traveler while she is not - we want to go to Rome and Venice - with probably Florence in between - even though i feel that we could organize the trip ourselves - i feel she would be better off with an organized tour - any recommendations for reputable, affordable tours? i'm familiar with Rick Steves - but the prices are really high - any suggestions would be appreciated.
travel to italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 2 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 3 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 4 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 5 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 6 Hotels that we found special
- 7 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 8 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 9 Too many Trip Reports
- 10 Great London Bars with a view
- 11 Rome Food Tour
- 12 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 13 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 14 Art in Paris
- 15 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 Rental car while in Ireland
- 18 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 19 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 20 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 21 St Germain
- 22 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 23 First Time to UK since 2001
- 24 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 25 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget