my friend and i want to go to italy this summer - i'm an experienced traveler while she is not - we want to go to Rome and Venice - with probably Florence in between - even though i feel that we could organize the trip ourselves - i feel she would be better off with an organized tour - any recommendations for reputable, affordable tours? i'm familiar with Rick Steves - but the prices are really high - any suggestions would be appreciated.
travel to italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Private Detectives
- 2 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 3 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 4 Calling Jamikins
- 5 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 6 A drive in Europe
- 7 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 8 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 9 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 10 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 11 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 12 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 13 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 14 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 15 Europe in 21 days
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 18 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 19 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 20 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 21 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 22 UK for 12 days !
- 23 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 24 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 25 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+