my friend and i want to go to italy this summer - i'm an experienced traveler while she is not - we want to go to Rome and Venice - with probably Florence in between - even though i feel that we could organize the trip ourselves - i feel she would be better off with an organized tour - any recommendations for reputable, affordable tours? i'm familiar with Rick Steves - but the prices are really high - any suggestions would be appreciated.
travel to italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 Scotland November 2015
- 4 France,Spain,Italy
- 5 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 6 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 7 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 8 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 9 Which european city?
- 10 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 11 Portugal Trip
- 12 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 13 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 14 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 15 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 16 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 17 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 18 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 19 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 20 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 21 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 22 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 23 Schengen Visa Rules
- 24 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 25 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?