We are planning a trip to Germany this summer to see our German exchange student that we hosted 2 years ago. She lives in a small village about 45 miles West of Stuttgart. We plan on spending 11 days in Germany. We will stay with her family for part of the trip. We plan on a 3-4 day trip to Munich, Berchtesgaden and Salzburg so we will stay in motels or B& B's for those days. She graduates from high school in June and will be our tour guide. They have a minivan and she will be able to drive us around. I have been trying to get an idea of how much money we should expect to spend each day on food, entrance fees, etc. We plan on buying groceries for some of our meals as well as eating out. My wife and I and our two kids that are 13 & 12 and my sister and her husband are going.
Travel to Germany Summer 2012 how much to budget per day
- 1 France: CDG to Beaune
- 2 Athens licensed tour guide
- 3 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 4 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Transportation from Landshut to Munich Airport?
- 7 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 8 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 11 Visit to Russia - Money
- 12 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 13 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 14 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 15 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 16 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 17 Romania Apartment List
- 18 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 19 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 20 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 23 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 24 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 25 Eurostar Italy train to Florence fro Milan's Malpensa Airport