We are planning to go to Paris in June. We want to visit country side after that and not stay in main towns..please suggests some beautiful towns or villages where we can stay for few days.also what would be the best mode of transport to reach those places from Paris..thanks..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and Normandy
- 2 rent muscle car in Norway
- 3 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 4 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 5 How do I private message a person?
- 6 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 7 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 8 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 9 Burgundy and Lyon
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #173
- 11 Hotel or aparthotel recommendations in Lyon?
- 12 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 13 best boucherons in Lyon?
- 14 Switzerland 7 days from Zurich
- 15 Visiting Lyon
- 16 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 17 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 18 sommerrodelbahn (luge, bobsled, toboggan, alpine coaster) near Salzburg?
- 19 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 20 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 21 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 22 Need help with 3 days in Salzburg area
- 23 weekend trip lodging
- 24 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 25 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England