We are planning to go to Paris in June. We want to visit country side after that and not stay in main towns..please suggests some beautiful towns or villages where we can stay for few days.also what would be the best mode of transport to reach those places from Paris..thanks..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 2 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 3 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 4 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 5 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 6 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 7 Revised itinerary for italy
- 8 Bernina Express mid-March
- 9 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 where to stay in London?
- 14 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 15 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 16 Flamenco in October
- 17 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 18 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 19 4 days itinerary for France
- 20 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 21 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 22 getting to CDG
- 23 A Month stay in Southern France
- 24 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 25 3 days in Ortygia Sicily