We are planning to go to Paris in June. We want to visit country side after that and not stay in main towns..please suggests some beautiful towns or villages where we can stay for few days.also what would be the best mode of transport to reach those places from Paris..thanks..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 2 Firt time VISA applicant
- 3 Cordoba Overnight?
- 4 Beaune France
- 5 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 6 advance tickets?
- 7 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 38 Days in Paris
- 10 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 11 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 12 A week in Paris
- 13 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 14 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 15 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 16 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 17 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 18 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 19 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 20 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 21 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 22 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 23 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 24 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 25 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape