We are planning to go to Paris in June. We want to visit country side after that and not stay in main towns..please suggests some beautiful towns or villages where we can stay for few days.also what would be the best mode of transport to reach those places from Paris..thanks..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 2 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 3 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 6 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 9 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 10 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 11 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 12 We're here!
- 13 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 14 Trip Ideas
- 15 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 16 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 19 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 20 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 21 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 22 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 23 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 24 Acropolis Athens
- 25 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents