Planning a 2 week trip to Europe with an 11 & 12 years old boys. Would love to divide trip into Barcelona/France (where?) and Italy (Rome?). Any ideas on planning, strategies for transport and hotels? Things we must see or do?
Travel to Europe with kids
- 1 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 2 Cinque Terre or More Tuscan Villages?
- 3 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 4 Paris trip report
- 5 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 6 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 7 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 8 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 9 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 10 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 11 Trains in Italy
- 12 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 13 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 14 I Need To Vent!
- 15 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 16 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 17 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 18 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 19 Montepulciano faves
- 20 June Garden Event at Hever Castle.
- 21 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 22 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 23 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 24 Please Help !!! question about mistake buying train ticket from trenitalia
- 25 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan