Planning a 2 week trip to Europe with an 11 & 12 years old boys. Would love to divide trip into Barcelona/France (where?) and Italy (Rome?). Any ideas on planning, strategies for transport and hotels? Things we must see or do?
Travel to Europe with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eastern Pyrenees for family with children
- 2 9 days in switzerland
- 3 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 4 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 5 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 6 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 7 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 8 closest German city to Enschede/Twente
- 9 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 10 Train des Pignes
- 11 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 12 Prague - Dresden- Berlin
- 13 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 14 Utterly Umbria...feedback on my itinerary for a week in Spello please!!
- 15 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 16 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 17 Museums for 12 year old girl and pastry day class
- 18 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 19 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 20 What to do, what to do... early arrival, late departure
- 21 Change in Travel
- 22 Euro Quiz # 87 - Paris Potpourri
- 23 London and nearby suggestions
- 24 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights
- 25 Why Is Europe Becoming More Prudish? Or Is It?