Planning a 2 week trip to Europe with an 11 & 12 years old boys. Would love to divide trip into Barcelona/France (where?) and Italy (Rome?). Any ideas on planning, strategies for transport and hotels? Things we must see or do?
Travel to Europe with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 2 Iwango went…to Nice
- 3 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 4 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 5 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 6 Lake Como transportation questions
- 7 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 8 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 9 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 10 5 Observations About Paris
- 11 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 12 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 13 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 14 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 15 Cylades Island Hopping
- 16 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 17 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 18 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 19 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 20 Scuol, Switzerland
- 21 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 22 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 23 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 24 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 25 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review