We are hoping to visit Europe in July '98 with our four daughters ages 7-13 for 3 weeks. We are debating between going to Britain or Italy/Austria/Germany (or possibly another destination). We will probably need to rent a house to use as a home base but we may be willing to swap for our home in the San Francisco area. Any ideas on the best family destination or on house swapping would be appreciated.
Travel to Europe with kids & house swap
- 1 Free/cheap things to do in London
- 2 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 3 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 4 Where are the best markets in Rome?
- 5 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 6 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 7 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 8 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 9 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 10 day trips from Stuttgart
- 11 London Evening Activity
- 12 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 13 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 14 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 15 RHK's heading to Europe
- 16 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 17 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 18 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 19 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 20 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 21 rand versus euro
- 22 Germany and Italy
- 23 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 24 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 25 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?