We are planning a trip to the south of France in mid September and are looking forward to spending some time in The Cotes-du-Rhone. We were thinking of basing out of Avignon, but have heard conflicting stories.. Does anyone have any ideas about this? Other options are Orange and Arles, both of which we would like to see. We plan to spend two to three nights and we will be driving. Hoping to learn something about French wines. We plan to be there two to three days before moving on to the French coast. So if anyone has any great places to stay or any othe input as to winerys it would be greatly appreciated.
travel to Cotes-du-Rhone
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 2 Budget for 3 Month's
- 3 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 4 Questions for my German friends
- 5 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 6 London visit
- 7 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 8 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 9 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 10 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 11 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 12 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 13 Small group for Colosseum
- 14 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 15 Madrid and London
- 16 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 21 Days in Central Europe
- 21 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 22 Lofoten ferry
- 23 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 24 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 25 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?