My wife and I wish to travel to Italy September/ October 2013 having been there for a few days four years ago on a Trafalgar tour. We particularly want to visit and preferably stay for say two nights in Cinque Terra and we would like to tour for about three / four days in and around Florence. We would probably fly in to Rome and leave from Milan.
We live in a rural part of New Zealand and we drive on the left hand side of the road. Whilst I am a competent driver and have driven in Australia and the UK at sixty eight I am not too sure about driving in Italy on the "wrong" side of the road. Any thoughts on how easy/ hard this might be. Or any suggestions on alternatives which are not too costly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간바카라-((°【 ＢＥＥ２５８。COM 】°))-슈퍼카지노
- 2 파워볼시스템배팅 ▶ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 아시아바카라-((°【 ＢＥＥ２５８。COM 】°))-슈퍼카지노
- 4 아시안바카라-((°【 ＢＥＥ２５８。COM 】°))-슈퍼카지노
- 5 생방송카지노-((°【 ＢＥＥ２５８。COM 】°))-슈퍼카지노
- 6 아시아카지노-((°【 ＢＥＥ２５８。COM 】°))-슈퍼카지노
- 7 아시안카지노-((°【 ＢＥＥ２５８。COM 】°))-슈퍼카지노
- 8 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 9 월드카지노-((°【 ＢＥＥ２５８。COM 】°))-슈퍼카지노
- 10 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 11 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 12 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 13 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 14 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 15 Valencia Spain
- 16 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 17 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 18 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 19 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 20 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 23 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 25 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?