My wife and I wish to travel to Italy September/ October 2013 having been there for a few days four years ago on a Trafalgar tour. We particularly want to visit and preferably stay for say two nights in Cinque Terra and we would like to tour for about three / four days in and around Florence. We would probably fly in to Rome and leave from Milan.
We live in a rural part of New Zealand and we drive on the left hand side of the road. Whilst I am a competent driver and have driven in Australia and the UK at sixty eight I am not too sure about driving in Italy on the "wrong" side of the road. Any thoughts on how easy/ hard this might be. Or any suggestions on alternatives which are not too costly.
Travel to Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 2 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 3 Sicily - not a trip report
- 4 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 5 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 6 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 7 Chip but no PIN
- 8 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 9 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 10 No points in Paris .....
- 11 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 12 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 13 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 14 What still confounds you about travel?
- 15 Three days in Spain
- 16 What to wear
- 17 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 18 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 19 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 Eurostar booking
- 22 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 23 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 24 Tuscany intinerary-what to do on a Sunday
- 25 Stay near Paris