My wife and I wish to travel to Italy September/ October 2013 having been there for a few days four years ago on a Trafalgar tour. We particularly want to visit and preferably stay for say two nights in Cinque Terra and we would like to tour for about three / four days in and around Florence. We would probably fly in to Rome and leave from Milan.
We live in a rural part of New Zealand and we drive on the left hand side of the road. Whilst I am a competent driver and have driven in Australia and the UK at sixty eight I am not too sure about driving in Italy on the "wrong" side of the road. Any thoughts on how easy/ hard this might be. Or any suggestions on alternatives which are not too costly.
Travel to Cinque Terre
- 1 Madrid to Sevilla
- 2 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 3 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 4 More help with housing in Puglia
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 7 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 8 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 11 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 12 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 7 days in Andalucia
- 15 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 16 first european holiday itinery
- 17 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 18 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 21 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 Travel by train or bus
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 25 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????