My wife and I wish to travel to Italy September/ October 2013 having been there for a few days four years ago on a Trafalgar tour. We particularly want to visit and preferably stay for say two nights in Cinque Terra and we would like to tour for about three / four days in and around Florence. We would probably fly in to Rome and leave from Milan.
We live in a rural part of New Zealand and we drive on the left hand side of the road. Whilst I am a competent driver and have driven in Australia and the UK at sixty eight I am not too sure about driving in Italy on the "wrong" side of the road. Any thoughts on how easy/ hard this might be. Or any suggestions on alternatives which are not too costly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Ramstein
- 2 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 3 12 days europe
- 4 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 5 Beaches in Southern France
- 6 Amalfi coast
- 7 3 days to spend in europe
- 8 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 9 If you had four months...
- 10 3 days with a Swindon base
- 11 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 12 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 13 italy itinerary
- 14 Ravello to Paestum
- 15 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 16 Rail pass question
- 17 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 18 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 19 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 20 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 21 Spain Itinerary Help
- 22 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 23 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 24 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 25 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?