My wife and I wish to travel to Italy September/ October 2013 having been there for a few days four years ago on a Trafalgar tour. We particularly want to visit and preferably stay for say two nights in Cinque Terra and we would like to tour for about three / four days in and around Florence. We would probably fly in to Rome and leave from Milan.
We live in a rural part of New Zealand and we drive on the left hand side of the road. Whilst I am a competent driver and have driven in Australia and the UK at sixty eight I am not too sure about driving in Italy on the "wrong" side of the road. Any thoughts on how easy/ hard this might be. Or any suggestions on alternatives which are not too costly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FAQs
- 2 I'm back.....
- 3 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 4 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 5 6 Aussies escape to France - Paris, Provence & Dordogne
- 6 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 7 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 8 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 9 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 10 Switzerland itinerary help
- 11 Slovania & Croatia
- 12 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 13 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 14 5 days in Provence
- 15 Parking in Italy
- 16 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 17 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 18 1 week in Malaga
- 19 Lisbon hotel: Tivoli or Bairro Alto hotels?
- 20 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 21 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 22 Transportation in Bologna
- 23 Amsterdam vs. France
- 24 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 25 Amsterdam Hotel