My wife and I wish to travel to Italy September/ October 2013 having been there for a few days four years ago on a Trafalgar tour. We particularly want to visit and preferably stay for say two nights in Cinque Terra and we would like to tour for about three / four days in and around Florence. We would probably fly in to Rome and leave from Milan.
We live in a rural part of New Zealand and we drive on the left hand side of the road. Whilst I am a competent driver and have driven in Australia and the UK at sixty eight I am not too sure about driving in Italy on the "wrong" side of the road. Any thoughts on how easy/ hard this might be. Or any suggestions on alternatives which are not too costly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 2 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 3 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 4 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 5 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 6 Milan airport to Duomo area by train?
- 7 Rental car return in Nice
- 8 Lisbon and Spain-"must see" advance tix?
- 9 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 10 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 11 Alhambra
- 12 Naples
- 13 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 14 Paris hotels
- 15 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 16 French open 2017
- 17 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 18 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 19 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 20 Best Way to Get Two Single Day-Grounds, French Open (tennis) Tickets?
- 21 How many days for Tallinn, Riga and Vilinus?
- 22 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 23 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 24 Croatia: Zagreb to Dubrovnik HELP
- 25 Como or Bellagio