My wife and I wish to travel to Italy September/ October 2013 having been there for a few days four years ago on a Trafalgar tour. We particularly want to visit and preferably stay for say two nights in Cinque Terra and we would like to tour for about three / four days in and around Florence. We would probably fly in to Rome and leave from Milan.
We live in a rural part of New Zealand and we drive on the left hand side of the road. Whilst I am a competent driver and have driven in Australia and the UK at sixty eight I am not too sure about driving in Italy on the "wrong" side of the road. Any thoughts on how easy/ hard this might be. Or any suggestions on alternatives which are not too costly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온카지노『카지노사이트주소
- 2 Piedmont as a destination
- 3 2 weeks Europe trip
- 4 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 5 dinner jackets
- 6 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 7 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 8 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 10 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 11 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 14 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 15 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 16 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 17 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 18 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 19 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 22 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 23 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 24 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 25 Dublin Leap Card