My wife and I wish to travel to Italy September/ October 2013 having been there for a few days four years ago on a Trafalgar tour. We particularly want to visit and preferably stay for say two nights in Cinque Terra and we would like to tour for about three / four days in and around Florence. We would probably fly in to Rome and leave from Milan.
We live in a rural part of New Zealand and we drive on the left hand side of the road. Whilst I am a competent driver and have driven in Australia and the UK at sixty eight I am not too sure about driving in Italy on the "wrong" side of the road. Any thoughts on how easy/ hard this might be. Or any suggestions on alternatives which are not too costly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One free day in Barcelona
- 2 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 3 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 4 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 5 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 6 Greek Village
- 7 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 10 Sicily help
- 11 PARIS
- 12 Athens Help
- 13 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 14 "Too Much Cows"
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 17 Thinking about the Fjords
- 18 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 19 Rome -- The next time around
- 20 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 21 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 22 Rome to Venice
- 23 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 24 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 25 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?