My wife and I wish to travel to Italy September/ October 2013 having been there for a few days four years ago on a Trafalgar tour. We particularly want to visit and preferably stay for say two nights in Cinque Terra and we would like to tour for about three / four days in and around Florence. We would probably fly in to Rome and leave from Milan.
We live in a rural part of New Zealand and we drive on the left hand side of the road. Whilst I am a competent driver and have driven in Australia and the UK at sixty eight I am not too sure about driving in Italy on the "wrong" side of the road. Any thoughts on how easy/ hard this might be. Or any suggestions on alternatives which are not too costly.
Travel to Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 2 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 3 Spain- Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park
- 4 Trip report Lofoten in Norway
- 5 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 6 Ireland driving vacation
- 7 I went to Paris in June
- 8 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 9 Norway -- Nutshell tour and Stavanger
- 10 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 11 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 12 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 13 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 14 Stay away from EF Tours
- 15 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 16 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 17 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 18 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 19 I'm in a funk
- 20 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 21 Bike touring in France
- 22 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 23 Things to do near Nice
- 24 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 25 Amsterdam vs Prague