My wife and I wish to travel to Italy September/ October 2013 having been there for a few days four years ago on a Trafalgar tour. We particularly want to visit and preferably stay for say two nights in Cinque Terra and we would like to tour for about three / four days in and around Florence. We would probably fly in to Rome and leave from Milan.
We live in a rural part of New Zealand and we drive on the left hand side of the road. Whilst I am a competent driver and have driven in Australia and the UK at sixty eight I am not too sure about driving in Italy on the "wrong" side of the road. Any thoughts on how easy/ hard this might be. Or any suggestions on alternatives which are not too costly.
Travel to Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 2 Scotland
- 3 itinerary help
- 4 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 5 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 6 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 7 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 8 Toulouse and beyond -
- 9 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 10 Estonia Amber
- 11 7 days in Greece
- 12 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 13 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 14 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 15 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 16 Reims for a day
- 17 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 18 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 19 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 20 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 21 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 22 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 23 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 24 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 25 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014