My wife and I wish to travel to Italy September/ October 2013 having been there for a few days four years ago on a Trafalgar tour. We particularly want to visit and preferably stay for say two nights in Cinque Terra and we would like to tour for about three / four days in and around Florence. We would probably fly in to Rome and leave from Milan.
We live in a rural part of New Zealand and we drive on the left hand side of the road. Whilst I am a competent driver and have driven in Australia and the UK at sixty eight I am not too sure about driving in Italy on the "wrong" side of the road. Any thoughts on how easy/ hard this might be. Or any suggestions on alternatives which are not too costly.
Travel to Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 2 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 3 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 4 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 5 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 6 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 7 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 8 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 9 Paris then Glasgow with 5 kids
- 10 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 11 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 12 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 13 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 14 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 15 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 16 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 17 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 18 Trip to Pyrenees
- 19 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 20 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 21 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 22 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 23 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 24 Vacation Pictures
- 25 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre