My wife and I wish to travel to Italy September/ October 2013 having been there for a few days four years ago on a Trafalgar tour. We particularly want to visit and preferably stay for say two nights in Cinque Terra and we would like to tour for about three / four days in and around Florence. We would probably fly in to Rome and leave from Milan.
We live in a rural part of New Zealand and we drive on the left hand side of the road. Whilst I am a competent driver and have driven in Australia and the UK at sixty eight I am not too sure about driving in Italy on the "wrong" side of the road. Any thoughts on how easy/ hard this might be. Or any suggestions on alternatives which are not too costly.
Travel to Cinque Terre
- 1 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 first european holiday itinery
- 4 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 9 7 days in Andalucia
- 10 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 13 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 14 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 15 London at Easter
- 16 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 17 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 18 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 19 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 20 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 21 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 22 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 23 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 24 Advises for trip to Russia
- 25 Dillit Language school in Rome?