We are planning a trip to Pomorie, Bulgaria. We are interested in the best way to get there from Istanbul. We've heard there are buses, trains and ferries. Can anyone recommend the most reliable bus companies and whether there is a direct bus to Pomorie from Istanbul or do we have to go to Burgas or Varna and transfer? Thanks.
Travel to Bulgaria
View all Europe activity »
- 1 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 2 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 3 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 4 Istanbul hotels
- 5 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 6 2 Week European Itinerary
- 7 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 11 Chambermaid tipping
- 12 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 13 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 14 More help with housing in Puglia
- 15 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 16 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 17 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 18 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 19 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 20 To Paris and Provence in June
- 21 Channel Islands
- 22 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 23 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 24 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 25 Ireland in a week