We are planning a trip to Pomorie, Bulgaria. We are interested in the best way to get there from Istanbul. We've heard there are buses, trains and ferries. Can anyone recommend the most reliable bus companies and whether there is a direct bus to Pomorie from Istanbul or do we have to go to Burgas or Varna and transfer? Thanks.
Travel to Bulgaria
- 1 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 2 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 3 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 4 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 5 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 6 I Need To Vent!
- 7 Train tickets
- 8 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 9 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 10 A chacun son goût
- 11 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 12 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 13 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 14 Rough Itinerary for Scotland, please more help
- 15 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 16 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 17 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 18 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 19 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 20 Help with itenerary
- 21 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 22 Tour company in Toledo
- 23 What size luggage?
- 24 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 25 Help planning a shore excursion in Helsinki