We are planning a trip to Pomorie, Bulgaria. We are interested in the best way to get there from Istanbul. We've heard there are buses, trains and ferries. Can anyone recommend the most reliable bus companies and whether there is a direct bus to Pomorie from Istanbul or do we have to go to Burgas or Varna and transfer? Thanks.
Travel to Bulgaria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 4 My notes on Greece 101
- 5 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 6 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 7 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 8 Where to go in France mid July?
- 9 Help with England/Wales tour
- 10 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 11 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 12 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 13 Is Venice really dirty?
- 14 Cotswold Churches
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 Best beach town in Italy?
- 17 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 18 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 19 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 20 Italy and Croatia
- 21 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 22 Five nights in Extremadura
- 23 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 24 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 25 Best Car Rental company in Italy?