I'll be visiting Croatia & Bosnia in August and wondered what was the best way to get from Dubrovnik to Mostar. I'm getting a morning ferry from Mljet-Dubrovnik, and wanted to go straight onto Mostar. Is it possible? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 2 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 3 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 4 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 5 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 6 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 7 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston
- 8 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 9 Alitala
- 10 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 11 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 12 Iceland photo tour- any tips?
- 13 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 14 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 17 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 18 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 19 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 20 Europe First Timers
- 21 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 22 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 25 Iceland for Nine Days