I'll be visiting Croatia & Bosnia in August and wondered what was the best way to get from Dubrovnik to Mostar. I'm getting a morning ferry from Mljet-Dubrovnik, and wanted to go straight onto Mostar. Is it possible? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Madrid
- 2 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 3 Bernese Oberland
- 4 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 5 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 6 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 7 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 8 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 9 London 6 day itinerary
- 10 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 11 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 12 Threat Level in UK
- 13 ATM
- 14 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 15 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 16 Living in Paris......for a week
- 17 ATM help
- 18 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 19 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 20 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 21 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 22 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 23 Iceland trip report!
- 24 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 25 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy