I'll be visiting Croatia & Bosnia in August and wondered what was the best way to get from Dubrovnik to Mostar. I'm getting a morning ferry from Mljet-Dubrovnik, and wanted to go straight onto Mostar. Is it possible? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me decide where to go xmas week
- 2 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 3 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 4 May or September Andulucia/Munich
- 5 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 6 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 7 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 8 Paris---baguette question???
- 9 Vienna to Bratislava
- 10 a loss about Paris
- 11 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 12 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 13 Want to meet the locals? Some new ideas
- 14 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 15 15 Days in Italy - Venice & Rome
- 16 Want to Meet the Locals? Try Camping
- 17 What type of visa is right for me?
- 18 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 19 RHK's Fall escape
- 20 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 21 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 22 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 23 Christmas Eve
- 24 Olive farm visit in Tuscany - olive harvest, oil pressing
- 25 Berlin