I'll be visiting Croatia & Bosnia in August and wondered what was the best way to get from Dubrovnik to Mostar. I'm getting a morning ferry from Mljet-Dubrovnik, and wanted to go straight onto Mostar. Is it possible? Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 2 Best street art tour in Berlin
- 3 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 4 What clothes?
- 5 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 6 Evening transfer from Capri to Sorrento
- 7 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 8 my itinary for Florence and Tuscany
- 9 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 10 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 11 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 12 The DCC scam is spreading
- 13 tipping
- 14 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 15 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 16 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 17 Rome at Christmas
- 18 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 19 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 20 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 21 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 22 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 23 Luggage on trains/security?
- 24 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 25 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow