Will be in London in early April. Thinking of visiting friends in Berwickshire, Scotland. What is the easiest way to get there? I know I can take a train from London to Edinburgh. But not sure about rest of trip. Will check with friends as well, but thought there might be some good advice from readers?
Travel to Berwickshire in Scotland from London Need Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 2 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 3 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 4 How long in Venice?
- 5 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 6 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 7 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 8 December honeymoon in Europe
- 9 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 10 staying a month or so in each place
- 11 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 12 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 13 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 14 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 15 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 16 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 17 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 18 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 19 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 20 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 21 Spending money in Italy?
- 22 Late night train from Prague
- 23 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 24 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 25 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise