Will be in London in early April. Thinking of visiting friends in Berwickshire, Scotland. What is the easiest way to get there? I know I can take a train from London to Edinburgh. But not sure about rest of trip. Will check with friends as well, but thought there might be some good advice from readers?
Travel to Berwickshire in Scotland from London Need Advice
- 1 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 2 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 3 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 4 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 5 Which tour company would be best?
- 6 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 7 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 8 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 9 florence hotel
- 10 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 11 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 12 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 13 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 14 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 15 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 16 Train - rental car - Cortona
- 17 My Journey Through Europe
- 18 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 19 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 20 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 21 What is the best food in France?
- 22 Beauty Products in France?!
- 23 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 24 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 25 If you could go anywhere in Italy......