Will be in London in early April. Thinking of visiting friends in Berwickshire, Scotland. What is the easiest way to get there? I know I can take a train from London to Edinburgh. But not sure about rest of trip. Will check with friends as well, but thought there might be some good advice from readers?
Travel to Berwickshire in Scotland from London Need Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flam, Norway railway
- 2 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 5 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 6 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 7 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 8 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 9 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 10 Sicily Suggetions
- 11 He said , she said
- 12 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 13 car rental companies Italy
- 14 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 15 Paris in April?
- 16 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 17 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 18 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 19 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 20 quiet hotel
- 21 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 Venice hotel selection
- 24 May trip to the islands
- 25 Where to stay in Rome