Not sure what order I should do this trip in, either begin in Venice or Rome, we also want to add the Amalfi Coast as part of the end of the trip, I think. Our first time to Italy with at least 4 people maybe 8. We would like to use the trains to get between destinations. is this enough time for each place, we have 13 days on the ground and 2 for travel. Where should we get a driver at, what are the main spots to see in each city? Also, what price range should I look for a decent hotel in, we just want clean rooms, doesn't have to be 5 star but a nice place and good locations. Any websites or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Travel Tips & Ideas for Italy: Venice 3 days, Florence 3 days, Rome 4 days & The Amalfi Coast
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 3 Overnight stopover in London!
- 4 Walking around Barcelona??
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 8 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 9 Novels set in Greece
- 10 Spain and Portugal
- 11 Three for the road
- 12 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 13 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 14 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 15 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 18 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 19 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 20 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 21 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 22 A very bad experience with Rentalcars
- 23 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 24 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 25 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report