Not sure what order I should do this trip in, either begin in Venice or Rome, we also want to add the Amalfi Coast as part of the end of the trip, I think. Our first time to Italy with at least 4 people maybe 8. We would like to use the trains to get between destinations. is this enough time for each place, we have 13 days on the ground and 2 for travel. Where should we get a driver at, what are the main spots to see in each city? Also, what price range should I look for a decent hotel in, we just want clean rooms, doesn't have to be 5 star but a nice place and good locations. Any websites or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Travel Tips & Ideas for Italy: Venice 3 days, Florence 3 days, Rome 4 days & The Amalfi Coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 19 countries in a day
- 3 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 4 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 5 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 6 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 7 Paris before xmas or after
- 8 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 9 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 10 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 11 Advice please...
- 12 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 13 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 14 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 15 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 16 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 17 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 18 Last night in Italy advice
- 19 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 20 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 21 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 22 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 23 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 24 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 25 Transports in Santorini