Not sure what order I should do this trip in, either begin in Venice or Rome, we also want to add the Amalfi Coast as part of the end of the trip, I think. Our first time to Italy with at least 4 people maybe 8. We would like to use the trains to get between destinations. is this enough time for each place, we have 13 days on the ground and 2 for travel. Where should we get a driver at, what are the main spots to see in each city? Also, what price range should I look for a decent hotel in, we just want clean rooms, doesn't have to be 5 star but a nice place and good locations. Any websites or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Travel Tips & Ideas for Italy: Venice 3 days, Florence 3 days, Rome 4 days & The Amalfi Coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 2 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 3 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 4 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 5 Itinerary Help!
- 6 UK for 12 days !
- 7 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 8 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 9 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 10 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 11 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 14 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 15 tour guides in rome
- 16 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 17 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 18 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 19 Day trip on the Rhine
- 20 poland to switzerland
- 21 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 22 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 23 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 24 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 25 England/Scotland Itinerary