Not sure what order I should do this trip in, either begin in Venice or Rome, we also want to add the Amalfi Coast as part of the end of the trip, I think. Our first time to Italy with at least 4 people maybe 8. We would like to use the trains to get between destinations. is this enough time for each place, we have 13 days on the ground and 2 for travel. Where should we get a driver at, what are the main spots to see in each city? Also, what price range should I look for a decent hotel in, we just want clean rooms, doesn't have to be 5 star but a nice place and good locations. Any websites or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Travel Tips & Ideas for Italy: Venice 3 days, Florence 3 days, Rome 4 days & The Amalfi Coast
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 2 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 5 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 6 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 7 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 8 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 Advises for trip to Russia
- 11 7 days in Andalucia
- 12 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 13 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 14 Planning a holiday
- 15 London at Easter
- 16 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 17 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 Traveling within Italy
- 20 To Paris and Provence in June
- 21 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 22 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 23 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 24 Madrid to Sevilla
- 25 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites