Not sure what order I should do this trip in, either begin in Venice or Rome, we also want to add the Amalfi Coast as part of the end of the trip, I think. Our first time to Italy with at least 4 people maybe 8. We would like to use the trains to get between destinations. is this enough time for each place, we have 13 days on the ground and 2 for travel. Where should we get a driver at, what are the main spots to see in each city? Also, what price range should I look for a decent hotel in, we just want clean rooms, doesn't have to be 5 star but a nice place and good locations. Any websites or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Travel Tips & Ideas for Italy: Venice 3 days, Florence 3 days, Rome 4 days & The Amalfi Coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 2 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 3 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 4 Paris to Rome
- 5 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 6 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 9 London tube
- 10 bath or york
- 11 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 12 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 13 Lavender Fields
- 14 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 15 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 16 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 17 Local Tour in Provence?
- 18 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 19 Ste Remy France
- 20 car rental info
- 21 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 22 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 23 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 24 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 25 A drive in Europe