Not sure what order I should do this trip in, either begin in Venice or Rome, we also want to add the Amalfi Coast as part of the end of the trip, I think. Our first time to Italy with at least 4 people maybe 8. We would like to use the trains to get between destinations. is this enough time for each place, we have 13 days on the ground and 2 for travel. Where should we get a driver at, what are the main spots to see in each city? Also, what price range should I look for a decent hotel in, we just want clean rooms, doesn't have to be 5 star but a nice place and good locations. Any websites or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Travel Tips & Ideas for Italy: Venice 3 days, Florence 3 days, Rome 4 days & The Amalfi Coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 2 tour guides in rome
- 3 one last portugal car rental question
- 4 A drive in Europe
- 5 Amsterdam hotel advice
- 6 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 7 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 8 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 9 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 10 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 11 London hotel
- 12 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 13 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 14 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 15 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 16 Toulouse and beyond -
- 17 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 18 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 19 Location of hotel in Rome
- 20 Sicily Suggetions
- 21 Paris in April?
- 22 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 23 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 24 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 25 Reims for a day