Not sure what order I should do this trip in, either begin in Venice or Rome, we also want to add the Amalfi Coast as part of the end of the trip, I think. Our first time to Italy with at least 4 people maybe 8. We would like to use the trains to get between destinations. is this enough time for each place, we have 13 days on the ground and 2 for travel. Where should we get a driver at, what are the main spots to see in each city? Also, what price range should I look for a decent hotel in, we just want clean rooms, doesn't have to be 5 star but a nice place and good locations. Any websites or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Travel Tips & Ideas for Italy: Venice 3 days, Florence 3 days, Rome 4 days & The Amalfi Coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 2 Stay near Paris
- 3 Monet in Normandy
- 4 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 5 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 6 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 7 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 8 Koper to Trieste
- 9 Trieste and Koper
- 10 What still confounds you about travel?
- 11 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 12 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 13 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 14 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 15 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 16 Pronunciation
- 17 Dublin Tour Companies
- 18 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 19 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 20 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 21 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 22 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 23 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 24 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 25 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!