Not sure what order I should do this trip in, either begin in Venice or Rome, we also want to add the Amalfi Coast as part of the end of the trip, I think. Our first time to Italy with at least 4 people maybe 8. We would like to use the trains to get between destinations. is this enough time for each place, we have 13 days on the ground and 2 for travel. Where should we get a driver at, what are the main spots to see in each city? Also, what price range should I look for a decent hotel in, we just want clean rooms, doesn't have to be 5 star but a nice place and good locations. Any websites or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Travel Tips & Ideas for Italy: Venice 3 days, Florence 3 days, Rome 4 days & The Amalfi Coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 3 French open
- 4 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 5 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 6 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 7 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 8 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 9 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 England and Scotland
- 12 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 13 Air pollution in Paris
- 14 tulips in the Netherland
- 15 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 16 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 17 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 18 Trains in Italy
- 19 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 20 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 21 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 22 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 23 Azores
- 24 Azores
- 25 San Marino - The world's smallest country