We fly into FCO ON British Airways with a scheduled arrival time of 9:15 am. What would be a realistic time to predict on when we would arrive at our apartment very close to the Pantheon. We probably will be looking at taking the FL1 suburban train service based on what we have been able to learn so far on-line. Welcome any suggestions that you may have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 2 Stuck in Paris
- 3 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 4 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 5 Greece
- 6 Ex-pats with young kids
- 7 Iceland france spain
- 8 Ludwig Castles
- 9 Renting a car in Greece
- 10 Help on ancient history route
- 11 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 12 London with Teens Trip Report
- 13 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 14 Paris hotel
- 15 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 16 Spanish food - not that special?
- 17 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 18 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 19 Maximizing Norway time
- 20 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 21 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 22 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 23 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 24 southeast sicily town as home base
- 25 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria