Hello! Hoping to get some advice on how to organize a great trip to the Baltics and St. Petersburg without using an agent. Has anyone ever traveled by train? Hotel recommendations? I hope to plan a two/three week trip for June. Thanks!
Travel thru the Baltics and St. Petersburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK for 12 days !
- 2 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 3 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 4 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 5 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 6 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 7 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 8 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 9 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 10 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 11 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 12 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 13 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 14 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 15 9 days in turkey
- 16 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 17 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 18 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 19 Nice Video about Poland
- 20 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 21 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 22 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 23 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 24 Estonia Amber
- 25 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains