Hi Everyone, I am planning a trip to spain and portugal with the idea of flying to Lisbon from Dubai (where I live) with a large family 6 adults and 2 children hire a large car (I prefer SUV's -dont know if you get any there) and then drive from Lisbon to Madrid taking a scenic country route. I am planning a 2 week trip starting from dec 10th with spending christmas in Madrid and then flying back around 27th. I have never been to this part of europe so it will be my first trip to portugal and spain. Lots of drving experience and though and used to driving over 2000Kms in a trip. I am an avid camper but with family arund not sure if it is a great idea. Any tips on dates, route planning, and stay would be good as I am still in the planning stage and have the option to book as per a final plan, suggestions?
Travel through spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Street food in Turkey
- 2 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 5 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 6 Itinerary Help!
- 7 Toulouse and beyond -
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 One week in Venice - trips
- 10 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 11 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 12 Scotland
- 13 9 days in turkey
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 16 UK for 12 days !
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 19 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 20 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 21 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 22 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 23 tour guides in rome
- 24 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 25 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como