Hi fellow travelers,
I'm looking for some help on the following itinerary. First time to Paris/Amsterdam/Brussels.
I will be taking a train from Amsterdam to Paris on May 4 - can i book this in advance on Thalys web site?
I will stay in Paris from May 4-May 7th night (looking for hotels within $100 per night). I want to either stay walking distance to the Louvre and other first-time attractions or stay close to a metro of course. It would be nice to have cafes/restaurants nearby as well.
On May 8th, I'd like to train to Brussels - Thalys again?
8th night in Brussels
9th night in Brussels
Alternatively, can I head to Brugges? I've heard a lot about it. Can I just land in Brussels via train and immediately take a train to Brugges or better to halt in Brussels and grab the train on the 9th to Brugges for a day trip?
10th morning head to Amsterdam.
11th - day trip to Rotterdam via train
12th - Amsterdam and spend overnight in Amsterdam.
Pls let me know if you have any hotel suggestions for Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam within $100.
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bordeaux TRIP
- 2 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 3 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 4 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 5 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 6 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 7 20 free days of Europe
- 8 Greece in 15 Days
- 9 Adaptors for Belgium
- 10 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 11 Walking Scotland
- 12 Home base for a month in France?
- 13 Train Ticket Help
- 14 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 15 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 16 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 17 tablet
- 18 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 19 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 20 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 21 Planning Advice!
- 22 Germany and Austria trip report
- 23 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 24 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 25 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
Hi fellow travelers,