Hi fellow travelers,
I'm looking for some help on the following itinerary. First time to Paris/Amsterdam/Brussels.
I will be taking a train from Amsterdam to Paris on May 4 - can i book this in advance on Thalys web site?
I will stay in Paris from May 4-May 7th night (looking for hotels within $100 per night). I want to either stay walking distance to the Louvre and other first-time attractions or stay close to a metro of course. It would be nice to have cafes/restaurants nearby as well.
On May 8th, I'd like to train to Brussels - Thalys again?
8th night in Brussels
9th night in Brussels
Alternatively, can I head to Brugges? I've heard a lot about it. Can I just land in Brussels via train and immediately take a train to Brugges or better to halt in Brussels and grab the train on the 9th to Brugges for a day trip?
10th morning head to Amsterdam.
11th - day trip to Rotterdam via train
12th - Amsterdam and spend overnight in Amsterdam.
Pls let me know if you have any hotel suggestions for Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam within $100.
Thank you so much.
Travel through Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels
Hi fellow travelers,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 A drive in Europe
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 6 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 7 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 8 train to Vernon France
- 9 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 10 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 11 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 14 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 15 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 16 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 17 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 18 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 19 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 22 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 23 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 24 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 25 nearby cities to london