Hi fellow travelers,
I'm looking for some help on the following itinerary. First time to Paris/Amsterdam/Brussels.
I will be taking a train from Amsterdam to Paris on May 4 - can i book this in advance on Thalys web site?
I will stay in Paris from May 4-May 7th night (looking for hotels within $100 per night). I want to either stay walking distance to the Louvre and other first-time attractions or stay close to a metro of course. It would be nice to have cafes/restaurants nearby as well.
On May 8th, I'd like to train to Brussels - Thalys again?
8th night in Brussels
9th night in Brussels
Alternatively, can I head to Brugges? I've heard a lot about it. Can I just land in Brussels via train and immediately take a train to Brugges or better to halt in Brussels and grab the train on the 9th to Brugges for a day trip?
10th morning head to Amsterdam.
11th - day trip to Rotterdam via train
12th - Amsterdam and spend overnight in Amsterdam.
Pls let me know if you have any hotel suggestions for Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam within $100.
Thank you so much.
Travel through Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels
Hi fellow travelers,
- 1 Zee Best
- 2 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 3 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 4 General questions about Sicily
- 5 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 6 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 7 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 8 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 9 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 10 What to Give to Host Family
- 11 Rome apartment
- 12 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 13 Renting Road Bikes near Beaune
- 14 Rome stay - Flaminio P. del Popolo or P. del Colosseo?
- 15 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 16 Paros or Naxos?
- 17 Serbia itinerary and ideas for activities
- 18 Turin/Torino and surrounding area
- 19 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 20 Hotels in London
- 21 Cinque Terre, Monterosso- Transportation & Accommodation questions
- 22 Charging iPhone safely in Russia
- 23 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 24 Bernina express reservations/tickets
- 25 Another Host Family Gift question (Spain)