Hi fellow travelers,
I'm looking for some help on the following itinerary. First time to Paris/Amsterdam/Brussels.
I will be taking a train from Amsterdam to Paris on May 4 - can i book this in advance on Thalys web site?
I will stay in Paris from May 4-May 7th night (looking for hotels within $100 per night). I want to either stay walking distance to the Louvre and other first-time attractions or stay close to a metro of course. It would be nice to have cafes/restaurants nearby as well.
On May 8th, I'd like to train to Brussels - Thalys again?
8th night in Brussels
9th night in Brussels
Alternatively, can I head to Brugges? I've heard a lot about it. Can I just land in Brussels via train and immediately take a train to Brugges or better to halt in Brussels and grab the train on the 9th to Brugges for a day trip?
10th morning head to Amsterdam.
11th - day trip to Rotterdam via train
12th - Amsterdam and spend overnight in Amsterdam.
Pls let me know if you have any hotel suggestions for Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam within $100.
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The highlands
- 2 Breakfast: London
- 3 June '17-Verona Piedmont Liguria?
- 4 Travel plan help in Germany
- 5 Macedonia, Greece
- 6 Norwway trip report
- 7 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 8 Rhine River
- 9 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 10 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 11 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 12 Best way to see Croatia?
- 13 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 14 April 8 - 16, 1 country, 1 male, the best choice?
- 15 Rome For 2 days
- 16 Amalie/Rome
- 17 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 18 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 19 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 20 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 21 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 22 Europe Itinerary
- 23 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 24 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 25 Tarbet scotland
Hi fellow travelers,