Hi fellow travelers,
I'm looking for some help on the following itinerary. First time to Paris/Amsterdam/Brussels.
I will be taking a train from Amsterdam to Paris on May 4 - can i book this in advance on Thalys web site?
I will stay in Paris from May 4-May 7th night (looking for hotels within $100 per night). I want to either stay walking distance to the Louvre and other first-time attractions or stay close to a metro of course. It would be nice to have cafes/restaurants nearby as well.
On May 8th, I'd like to train to Brussels - Thalys again?
8th night in Brussels
9th night in Brussels
Alternatively, can I head to Brugges? I've heard a lot about it. Can I just land in Brussels via train and immediately take a train to Brugges or better to halt in Brussels and grab the train on the 9th to Brugges for a day trip?
10th morning head to Amsterdam.
11th - day trip to Rotterdam via train
12th - Amsterdam and spend overnight in Amsterdam.
Pls let me know if you have any hotel suggestions for Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam within $100.
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 2 Andalucia in December
- 3 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 4 Budapest Hotels
- 5 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 6 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 7 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 8 First trip to Italy
- 9 Ireland & Scotland
- 10 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 11 London's Must Sights!
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 14 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 15 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 16 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 17 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 18 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 19 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 20 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 21 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 22 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 23 4 days in switzerland
- 24 Vienna or Budapest?
- 25 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
Hi fellow travelers,