Hi fellow travelers,
I'm looking for some help on the following itinerary. First time to Paris/Amsterdam/Brussels.
I will be taking a train from Amsterdam to Paris on May 4 - can i book this in advance on Thalys web site?
I will stay in Paris from May 4-May 7th night (looking for hotels within $100 per night). I want to either stay walking distance to the Louvre and other first-time attractions or stay close to a metro of course. It would be nice to have cafes/restaurants nearby as well.
On May 8th, I'd like to train to Brussels - Thalys again?
8th night in Brussels
9th night in Brussels
Alternatively, can I head to Brugges? I've heard a lot about it. Can I just land in Brussels via train and immediately take a train to Brugges or better to halt in Brussels and grab the train on the 9th to Brugges for a day trip?
10th morning head to Amsterdam.
11th - day trip to Rotterdam via train
12th - Amsterdam and spend overnight in Amsterdam.
Pls let me know if you have any hotel suggestions for Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam within $100.
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LONDON - New Years Eve
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 4 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Budapest in December 2017
- 7 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 8 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 9 Trek through Eur
- 10 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 11 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 14 Paris hotels
- 15 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 16 Roma Pass
- 17 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 18 Amsterdam hotels
- 19 Denmark or Sweden?
- 20 Europe itinerary questions
- 21 London Hotels
- 22 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 23 We're here!
- 24 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 25 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
Hi fellow travelers,