I'm heading to Italy for my honeymoon in a month! I have the flights booked, flying into Milan and out of Rome, but I have a question about the trains between the stops.
My question is, which train stops would you recommend buying in advance (if any) and which are OK to just buy at the station. Also, whats the best website to buy and look at train times?
Lake Bellagio- Parma- Cinque terre (monterosso)- Rome
Travel through Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 2 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 3 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 4 Napoli logistics
- 5 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 6 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 7 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 8 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 9 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 10 buying souviners and art
- 11 Italy food budget
- 12 Tax refund in France
- 13 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 14 Positano in high season???
- 15 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 16 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 17 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 18 Archaeological Find In Paris
- 19 Spain in late November/early December
- 20 Train tickets France and Spain
- 21 Pestana Porto Hotel in Porto
- 22 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 23 Scandinavian Tour
- 24 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip