I'm heading to Italy for my honeymoon in a month! I have the flights booked, flying into Milan and out of Rome, but I have a question about the trains between the stops.
My question is, which train stops would you recommend buying in advance (if any) and which are OK to just buy at the station. Also, whats the best website to buy and look at train times?
Lake Bellagio- Parma- Cinque terre (monterosso)- Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 what to do in florence
- 2 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 3 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 4 Night life for 20 somethings: Madrid vs. Barcelona
- 5 Is it worth it to add Istanbul to a trip to Greece?
- 6 Good Bed & Breakfast in Edinburgh and Liverpool?
- 7 20-day tour arrangement in the UK
- 8 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 9 Southern Italy Public Transportation?
- 10 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 11 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 12 a Cantal, in Auvergne
- 13 Blonde in Amsterdam & Paris: Van Gogh, Gables & the Gare d'Orsay
- 14 Solo Traveler: Santorini or Mykonos (or alternative) for 3 nights?
- 15 Help me finish this 10 day Greece itinerary!
- 16 Rome Walking Guide
- 17 A plethora of islands
- 18 Car rental Spain to France
- 19 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 20 Tales of the Texas Two; or, Ladies in London
- 21 London for work Paris for play!
- 22 Swiss Travel Pass for US citizens
- 23 PAY ATTENTION AT TERMINI TRAIN STATION
- 24 Help required for Germany trip plan
- 25 Amsterdam historical walking tour