I'm heading to Italy for my honeymoon in a month! I have the flights booked, flying into Milan and out of Rome, but I have a question about the trains between the stops.
My question is, which train stops would you recommend buying in advance (if any) and which are OK to just buy at the station. Also, whats the best website to buy and look at train times?
Lake Bellagio- Parma- Cinque terre (monterosso)- Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 2 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 3 CDG airport and connection time
- 4 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 5 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 6 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 7 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 8 Paris Metro
- 9 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 10 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 11 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 14 getting to CDG
- 15 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 16 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Towersey, London
- 19 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 20 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 21 Biarritz family holiday
- 22 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 23 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 24 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 25 Ireland in April