I'm heading to Italy for my honeymoon in a month! I have the flights booked, flying into Milan and out of Rome, but I have a question about the trains between the stops.
My question is, which train stops would you recommend buying in advance (if any) and which are OK to just buy at the station. Also, whats the best website to buy and look at train times?
Lake Bellagio- Parma- Cinque terre (monterosso)- Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 2 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 3 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 4 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 5 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 6 Amsterdam
- 7 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 9 Avoid Europcar!
- 10 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 11 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 12 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 13 Train / Calabria
- 14 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 15 16 days in France and Italy
- 16 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 17 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 18 Paris for children
- 19 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 20 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 21 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 22 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 23 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 24 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 25 Spain itinerary and railway advise