I'm heading to Italy for my honeymoon in a month! I have the flights booked, flying into Milan and out of Rome, but I have a question about the trains between the stops.
My question is, which train stops would you recommend buying in advance (if any) and which are OK to just buy at the station. Also, whats the best website to buy and look at train times?
Lake Bellagio- Parma- Cinque terre (monterosso)- Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 2 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 3 Paris hotels
- 4 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 5 Netflix and Hulu
- 6 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 7 Florence with 11 & 13 year old
- 8 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 9 Naples
- 10 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 11 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 12 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 13 England--Cambridge on a Sunday (SIM card? Restaurants)
- 14 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 15 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 16 Lisbon and Spain-"must see" advance tix?
- 17 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 18 Amalfi October 16-25
- 19 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 20 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 21 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 22 Germany in 7 days
- 23 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 24 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 25 venice/slovenia/croatia