I'm heading to Italy for my honeymoon in a month! I have the flights booked, flying into Milan and out of Rome, but I have a question about the trains between the stops.
My question is, which train stops would you recommend buying in advance (if any) and which are OK to just buy at the station. Also, whats the best website to buy and look at train times?
Lake Bellagio- Parma- Cinque terre (monterosso)- Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 2 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 3 DVD burning software
- 4 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 5 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 6 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 7 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 8 Train travel
- 9 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 10 WWI Battlefields
- 11 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 12 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 13 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 14 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 15 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 16 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 17 Iceland 3 day layover
- 18 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 19 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 22 Milos beach stay
- 23 Paris to Bordeaux
- 24 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 25 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?