I'm heading to Italy for my honeymoon in a month! I have the flights booked, flying into Milan and out of Rome, but I have a question about the trains between the stops.
My question is, which train stops would you recommend buying in advance (if any) and which are OK to just buy at the station. Also, whats the best website to buy and look at train times?
Lake Bellagio- Parma- Cinque terre (monterosso)- Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 2 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 3 London with kids
- 4 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 5 First Time Europe Trip
- 6 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 7 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 8 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 9 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 10 Lon term Car Hire Guide for Italy
- 11 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 12 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 13 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 14 Public Transport information App/Website
- 15 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 16 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 17 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 18 Tenerife - Best attractions
- 19 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 20 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 21 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 22 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 23 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 24 Croatia travel ideas
- 25 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995