I'm planning a trip with my daughter in July. We aren't interested in sitting in a bus so we decided to travel via rail. We would like to visit Venice, Florence, Sorrento/Amalfi Coast and at this time take a trip to Perugia and then off to Rome. What's the best way to get from Sorrento to Perugia? Someone suggested we rent a car, but I'm not convinced it safe to drive there. Any suggestions on the best site to book trip that we can trust. I feel so overwhelmed by all the travel sites and the different package prices. Thank you!
Travel through Italy by Rail
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 2 A full week in The Netherlands
- 3 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 4 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 5 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 6 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 7 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 8 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 9 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 10 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 11 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 12 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 13 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 14 10 days in England
- 15 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 16 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 17 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 18 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 19 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 20 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 21 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 22 Suggested itinerary for Istanbul??
- 23 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 24 Drawing courses in Paris
- 25 If you had a week in Switzerland...