I'm planning a trip with my daughter in July. We aren't interested in sitting in a bus so we decided to travel via rail. We would like to visit Venice, Florence, Sorrento/Amalfi Coast and at this time take a trip to Perugia and then off to Rome. What's the best way to get from Sorrento to Perugia? Someone suggested we rent a car, but I'm not convinced it safe to drive there. Any suggestions on the best site to book trip that we can trust. I feel so overwhelmed by all the travel sites and the different package prices. Thank you!
Travel through Italy by Rail
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three ferries to Mull
- 2 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 3 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 4 Airport ATMs
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 7 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 8 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 11 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 12 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 13 Story of the German Christmas star
- 14 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 15 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 16 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 17 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 18 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 19 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 20 driving in france with kids
- 21 Southern Spain
- 22 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 23 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 24 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 25 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS