I'm planning a trip with my daughter in July. We aren't interested in sitting in a bus so we decided to travel via rail. We would like to visit Venice, Florence, Sorrento/Amalfi Coast and at this time take a trip to Perugia and then off to Rome. What's the best way to get from Sorrento to Perugia? Someone suggested we rent a car, but I'm not convinced it safe to drive there. Any suggestions on the best site to book trip that we can trust. I feel so overwhelmed by all the travel sites and the different package prices. Thank you!
Travel through Italy by Rail
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 2 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 3 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 4 Which Florence hotel?
- 5 Spain vacation help
- 6 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 7 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 8 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 9 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 Rocamaxour
- 12 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 13 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 14 Greece after the Vote
- 15 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 16 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 17 Shipping bags home
- 18 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 19 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 20 Apartment in Italy
- 21 Help Me Plan My Trip
- 22 Germany for 3 weeks
- 23 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 24 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 25 Food in the 14th arrondissement