How much and what type of clothing should we bring for a 10 day visit? We want to be comfortable yet appropriately dressed for dining, churches etc. Are sneakers o.k. or should we bring dress shoes? How about a coat and tie?
travel suggestions/packing etc.
- 1 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 2 Revamped Summer Plan - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 3 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 4 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 5 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 6 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 7 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 8 Northern Italy
- 9 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 10 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 11 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 12 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 13 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 14 Best area for wine and which one?
- 15 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 16 Home base in Provence in July
- 17 Four days to wander France???
- 18 jungfraujoch mid june
- 19 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 20 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 21 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 22 Drive Rome Florence
- 23 Barcelona
- 24 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 25 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)