I'm traveling by train with a girlfriend from Paris to Naples over the course of two weeks in September (probably renting a car to get from Florence to Sorrento or so). We want to go through the alps rather than just straight south from Paris. Tentative schedule is fly into Paris- take trains to Saverne-Lucerne-Como-Venice-Florence (pick up a car in Florence)-Spello-Orvieto-Sorrento (return car) -Capri-Napoli to fly out. Any recommendations that I've missed in between? Or any hotels/ restaurants that we simply must have (I'm a restauranteur from San Francisco)? I plan to book hotels; do we need to book reservations for trains as well? Thanks for your advice!
Travel stops from Paris to Naples
- 1 France with Kids
- 2 And for more pickpocket news - this time at Sistine Chapel
- 3 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 4 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 5 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 6 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 7 Help choosing lodging on Antrim coast area
- 8 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 9 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey
- 10 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 11 Where to Stay in Paris with Family
- 12 Tour for Alhambra
- 13 London on a sunny day
- 14 portugal
- 15 HELP stuck in Italy
- 16 I Need To Vent!
- 17 Itinerary help please! Dolomites 1 week hut to hut guided tours
- 18 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 19 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 20 Rhine River Intinerary
- 21 What is the best food in France?
- 22 Help with itenerary
- 23 10 days in Switzerland & 3-4 days in Paris
- 24 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 25 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)