I'm going on a Eurotrip that will last about a month in a half and I would like to get a SIM Card to to stay in communication either through calls, text, and data or just data. I would prefer just getting one international one that I've seen a few online since I'll be changing countries at first. The itinerary is as follows:
Norway June 16-19
Germany June 20-24
France June 25-28
Italy June 29- August 3
I know it will probably be easier to get a local SIM in Italy since I will be staying for a whole month there, but I still would like to have dependable data at least in the other countries. I read about Maxroam and Onesim, which seemed to be the best choices I think, but I'm still not sure if they are worth it or if there is a better option.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice on Seville-Tarifa/Tangier-Malaga itinerary
- 2 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 3 Europe in October!
- 4 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 5 B&Bs in Ireland
- 6 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 7 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 8 travel fan 220v?
- 9 Moldova and Transnistria
- 10 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 11 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 12 What is the best flight itinerary from Los Angeles to Granada, Spain
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 14 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 15 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 16 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 17 Barcelona - places to stay
- 18 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 19 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 20 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 21 Zadar or Sibenik
- 22 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 23 Guide in Russia
- 24 Train travel
- 25 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE