I'm going on a Eurotrip that will last about a month in a half and I would like to get a SIM Card to to stay in communication either through calls, text, and data or just data. I would prefer just getting one international one that I've seen a few online since I'll be changing countries at first. The itinerary is as follows:
Norway June 16-19
Germany June 20-24
France June 25-28
Italy June 29- August 3
I know it will probably be easier to get a local SIM in Italy since I will be staying for a whole month there, but I still would like to have dependable data at least in the other countries. I read about Maxroam and Onesim, which seemed to be the best choices I think, but I'm still not sure if they are worth it or if there is a better option.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Trip Report
- 2 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 3 Charming areas to explore in London
- 4 Cinqueterre
- 5 stonehenge day trip from london
- 6 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 7 Trip to Ireland in September
- 8 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 9 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 10 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 11 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 12 Cornwall UK
- 13 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 14 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 15 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 Train tickets in Italy?
- 17 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 18 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 19 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 20 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 21 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 22 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 23 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 24 8 Hours in Rome
- 25 Athens International airport