I'm going on a Eurotrip that will last about a month in a half and I would like to get a SIM Card to to stay in communication either through calls, text, and data or just data. I would prefer just getting one international one that I've seen a few online since I'll be changing countries at first. The itinerary is as follows:
Norway June 16-19
Germany June 20-24
France June 25-28
Italy June 29- August 3
I know it will probably be easier to get a local SIM in Italy since I will be staying for a whole month there, but I still would like to have dependable data at least in the other countries. I read about Maxroam and Onesim, which seemed to be the best choices I think, but I'm still not sure if they are worth it or if there is a better option.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily help
- 2 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 3 Transport for local Venice travel
- 4 Borghese Gallery Question
- 5 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 6 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 7 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 8 London vacation rental agency
- 9 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 10 Lunch stop with view of Rio–Antirrio Bridge
- 11 Towns around Lucca
- 12 Cork questions
- 13 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 14 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 15 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 16 Italy Vacation
- 17 Stu Tower
- 18 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 19 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 20 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 21 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 22 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 23 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 24 Germany or Sweden
- 25 Crete Holiday