I'm going on a Eurotrip that will last about a month in a half and I would like to get a SIM Card to to stay in communication either through calls, text, and data or just data. I would prefer just getting one international one that I've seen a few online since I'll be changing countries at first. The itinerary is as follows:
Norway June 16-19
Germany June 20-24
France June 25-28
Italy June 29- August 3
I know it will probably be easier to get a local SIM in Italy since I will be staying for a whole month there, but I still would like to have dependable data at least in the other countries. I read about Maxroam and Onesim, which seemed to be the best choices I think, but I'm still not sure if they are worth it or if there is a better option.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 Paris hotels
- 3 LONDON - New Years Eve
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 6 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Budapest in December 2017
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 11 Trek through Eur
- 12 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 13 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 Roma Pass
- 18 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 Denmark or Sweden?
- 21 Europe itinerary questions
- 22 London Hotels
- 23 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?