My wife and I are arriving at Shannon Airport Sunday 09/05/99 mid morning and flying home from Dublin in PM of 09/16/99. We would like some suggestions from those of you who have driven from Limerick to Dublin. Would like to spend all the time in mid and very southern parts. We plan on arriving Dublin afternoon of 09/13 spending next two days in Dublin. Please help us plan a route....thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 2 A Greek sojourn
- 3 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 4 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 7 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 8 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 9 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 10 Bregenz or Lindau
- 11 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 12 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 13 Weekend in Norfolk
- 14 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 15 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 16 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 17 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 18 Winter in Paris
- 19 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 20 I need some big advice!
- 21 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 22 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 23 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 24 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!