I will be traveling to Europe for the first time this summer, and I have some questions regarding air travel and a few misc. items! I will be traveling from Boston to Madrid and then taking the bus to Salamanca. From there we will travel from Madrid to London. I may possibly take a one or two day trip from London to Copenhagen or Oslo, on my way back to Boston.
1- I've read about people sending postcards to themselves from each place they visit...I love this idea! If I purchase international stamps here at the post office, is it pretty easy to find a mailbox and send a postcard from London or Spain?
2- I have been looking in to souvenir options for family and friends, and a few requests I've had were for chocolate, and olive oil from Spain. Does anyone know if there are any airline restrictions on food and beverages? Would my luggage need to be checked in order to transport these items back to the US?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in Bulgaria
- 2 Cambridge in May
- 3 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 4 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 5 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 10 Madrid/Lisbon
- 11 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 Greek fuel cost
- 14 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 15 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 16 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 17 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 18 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 19 Day trips from Florence
- 20 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 21 May get together in Paris
- 22 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 23 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 24 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 25 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons