I will be traveling to Europe for the first time this summer, and I have some questions regarding air travel and a few misc. items! I will be traveling from Boston to Madrid and then taking the bus to Salamanca. From there we will travel from Madrid to London. I may possibly take a one or two day trip from London to Copenhagen or Oslo, on my way back to Boston.
1- I've read about people sending postcards to themselves from each place they visit...I love this idea! If I purchase international stamps here at the post office, is it pretty easy to find a mailbox and send a postcard from London or Spain?
2- I have been looking in to souvenir options for family and friends, and a few requests I've had were for chocolate, and olive oil from Spain. Does anyone know if there are any airline restrictions on food and beverages? Would my luggage need to be checked in order to transport these items back to the US?
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Travel Pass
- 2 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 3 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 4 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 5 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 6 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 24 hours in Zurich
- 9 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 10 Summer Travel order
- 11 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 12 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 13 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 14 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 15 Trip suggestion
- 16 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 17 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 18 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 22 Dijon in December!
- 23 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 24 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 25 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?