So this August I will be flying into Rome. It's going to be my first real trip overseas and I am going to be leaving Australia alone! Scary right?
Anyway, My plan is to land in Rome and spend a night or two there before heading down to Sicily where I will be meeting for the first time, my best friend and spending the period of a month with him and his family. I would see the north of Italy first but my friends wants me to go down for the end of their holiday time in August. After this, I have two weeks to spare. I don't know if I will ever make it back to Europe so I want to make the most of it and see as much as I can, so after my extended visit I wanted to see Rome, Venice, Florence and Cinque Terre.
Now I come here for everyones help. I have been doing a lot of research and would like to sort some things out but I have some questions;
What is the best way AND the cheapest way to do this? I was thinking maybe fly from Catania up to Venice and catch trains from Venice to Florence and down to Rome, Good idea or no?
Is two weeks enough time to see these places? How should I balance my time between them all?
I thought I would travel from Florence to Cinque Terre, what would be the most effective way to get there and how much time should i allow? I have word of just doing a day trip but the source was less than perfect.
Would appreciate any help! It's time for me to start sorting things out haha any suggestions would be great
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 우리바카라＼☏／《 WNR94.ZE.AM 》＼☏／【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 월드스타바카라／☭』》( WE326.zz.am )《『☭＼슈퍼카지노월드스타바카라
- 3 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 4 So much to do, so little time!
- 5 San Sebastian
- 6 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 7 Driving in Italy?
- 8 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 9 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 10 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 11 French restaurants
- 12 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 13 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 14 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 15 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 16 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 17 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 18 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 19 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 20 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 21 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 22 Shoes in Scotland
- 23 Engadine Valley help
- 24 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 25 Naples, Italy