My wife and I will have a trip to Crete, Greece and Naples, Italy from June 14 - June 26. We will stay at Crete and then travel to Naples. I have the following questions since this is our first time to be there:
1. Do I need to rent a Car in Crete? We probably will stay 4 or 5 days.
2. We want to rent a car at Naples and drive to Room, Florence, Venice and drive back to Naples. Do you think it i a good idea?
Thanks for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 2 Enjoying England for a year!
- 3 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 4 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 5 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 6 SIM card
- 7 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 8 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 9 All of Spain or something else..?
- 10 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 11 RENFE error message during payment
- 12 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 13 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 14 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 15 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 16 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 17 Greece Experts
- 18 Europe itinerary review
- 19 Food or Tapas tours in Madrid and/or Barcelona
- 20 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 21 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 22 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 23 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 Avoid Viking River Cruises