My wife and I will have a trip to Crete, Greece and Naples, Italy from June 14 - June 26. We will stay at Crete and then travel to Naples. I have the following questions since this is our first time to be there:
1. Do I need to rent a Car in Crete? We probably will stay 4 or 5 days.
2. We want to rent a car at Naples and drive to Room, Florence, Venice and drive back to Naples. Do you think it i a good idea?
Thanks for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 2 Venice/Mestre
- 3 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 4 Barcelona alternative
- 5 auto europa or auto europe?
- 6 car insurance italy
- 7 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 8 8 Days in Spain
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 10 Spanish Medical Providers
- 11 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 12 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 13 9 Days in Spain
- 14 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 15 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 16 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 17 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 18 Paris to Italy
- 19 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 20 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 21 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 22 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 23 Amsterdam
- 24 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 25 travel to prague, vienna and munich