My wife and I will have a trip to Crete, Greece and Naples, Italy from June 14 - June 26. We will stay at Crete and then travel to Naples. I have the following questions since this is our first time to be there:
1. Do I need to rent a Car in Crete? We probably will stay 4 or 5 days.
2. We want to rent a car at Naples and drive to Room, Florence, Venice and drive back to Naples. Do you think it i a good idea?
Thanks for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 Switzerland in September
- 4 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 5 My final Prague itinerary
- 6 Positano or Sorrento?
- 7 Last minute trip to Capri
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 weekend from cologne germany
- 10 Globus Iberian Tour
- 11 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 12 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 13 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 14 13 nights in switzerland
- 15 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 16 Earthquake near Naples
- 17 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 18 London Theater
- 19 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 20 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 21 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 22 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 23 Munich itinerary review
- 24 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 25 Birthday dinner in Salzburg