My wife and I will have a trip to Crete, Greece and Naples, Italy from June 14 - June 26. We will stay at Crete and then travel to Naples. I have the following questions since this is our first time to be there:
1. Do I need to rent a Car in Crete? We probably will stay 4 or 5 days.
2. We want to rent a car at Naples and drive to Room, Florence, Venice and drive back to Naples. Do you think it i a good idea?
Thanks for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 2 Prague old town
- 3 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 4 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 5 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 6 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 7 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 8 Ordering in a Deli
- 9 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 10 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 11 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 12 20 free days of Europe
- 13 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 14 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 15 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 16 International Friends Tour
- 17 Naples or Genoa
- 18 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 19 Walking Scotland
- 20 Help with itinerary
- 21 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 22 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 23 I forgot my international driver permit
- 24 Daytime or Sunset Cruise in Santorini
- 25 Bordeaux TRIP