My wife and I will have a trip to Crete, Greece and Naples, Italy from June 14 - June 26. We will stay at Crete and then travel to Naples. I have the following questions since this is our first time to be there:
1. Do I need to rent a Car in Crete? We probably will stay 4 or 5 days.
2. We want to rent a car at Naples and drive to Room, Florence, Venice and drive back to Naples. Do you think it i a good idea?
Thanks for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 2 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 3 Lucerne Switzerland Meal Recommendations
- 4 Rungis market Paris
- 5 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 6 On my way to Puglia
- 7 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 8 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 9 Avignon or St. remy
- 10 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 11 Paris GTG 9/29-10/5?
- 12 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 13 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 14 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 15 Where to stay between Kenmare and Dublin
- 16 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 17 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 18 Car rental/return near London
- 19 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017
- 20 Swiss Flex pass and half fare pass
- 21 Torridon Scotland. Four days. What to do?
- 22 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 23 Train or Coach from Dublin to Cork?
- 24 Scotland with teens thoughts
- 25 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?