My wife and I will have a trip to Crete, Greece and Naples, Italy from June 14 - June 26. We will stay at Crete and then travel to Naples. I have the following questions since this is our first time to be there:
1. Do I need to rent a Car in Crete? We probably will stay 4 or 5 days.
2. We want to rent a car at Naples and drive to Room, Florence, Venice and drive back to Naples. Do you think it i a good idea?
Thanks for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Vienna
- 2 Places of interest
- 3 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 6 Switzerland in November?
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 9 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 10 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 11 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 12 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 13 A Month stay in Southern France
- 14 vienna
- 15 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 16 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 17 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 18 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 19 Ireland travel passport question
- 20 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 21 Oxford England Accommodations
- 22 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 23 Croatia transportation question.
- 24 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 25 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens