My wife and I will have a trip to Crete, Greece and Naples, Italy from June 14 - June 26. We will stay at Crete and then travel to Naples. I have the following questions since this is our first time to be there:
1. Do I need to rent a Car in Crete? We probably will stay 4 or 5 days.
2. We want to rent a car at Naples and drive to Room, Florence, Venice and drive back to Naples. Do you think it i a good idea?
Thanks for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help...
- 2 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 3 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 4 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 5 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 6 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 7 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 8 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 9 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 10 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 11 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 12 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 13 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 14 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 15 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 16 A week in Paris
- 17 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 18 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 2 week itinery
- 21 Is it still fun to visit Paris?
- 22 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 23 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 24 Feedback on Proposed Itinerary
- 25 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy