My wife and I will have a trip to Crete, Greece and Naples, Italy from June 14 - June 26. We will stay at Crete and then travel to Naples. I have the following questions since this is our first time to be there:
1. Do I need to rent a Car in Crete? We probably will stay 4 or 5 days.
2. We want to rent a car at Naples and drive to Room, Florence, Venice and drive back to Naples. Do you think it i a good idea?
Thanks for your help in advance!
Travel Plan for Crete, Greece and Naples, Italy
- 1 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 2 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 3 Advises for trip to Russia
- 4 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 5 March 2013: Barcelona, Rome and Prague Trip Report
- 6 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 7 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 8 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 9 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 10 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 11 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 12 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 13 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 14 First time traveler to Ireland
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 17 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 18 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 19 Prague - must see
- 20 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 21 Spain - Andalucia
- 22 Car in Prague
- 23 Euro Train
- 24 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 25 Need info on smoking in Dijon area