We are a couple and we are planning to travel to Italy from Scotland. We are planning to have a vacation of around 10-12 days that shall include Christmas and new year. Any guidance for travelling iternary and places that we could visit during our trip would be very helpful. Also one of the partner has some disability so long walking is not a preferable option.
We are planning to travel to rome on Christmas and then take a train from there to Venice and then would love to travel Sicily islands along with Florence. Please tell if hiring a car or travelling by public transport would be better. Also any recommendation on how many days would be sufficient for each location and places that we can stay at. We are looking for a decent accommodation (Nothing fancy).
I am planning to fly on 23rd of december and back on 2nd or 3rd of Jan.
All comments and suggestions are welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 milano trip
- 2 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 3 Milan and Lake Como
- 4 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 5 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 6 Shorts in South of France?
- 7 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 8 Pottery factory tour on Poland (?)
- 9 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 10 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 11 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 12 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 13 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 14 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 15 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 16 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 17 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 18 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 19 Salzburg itinerary review
- 20 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 21 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 22 weekend from cologne germany
- 23 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 24 Switzerland in September
- 25 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?