We are a couple and we are planning to travel to Italy from Scotland. We are planning to have a vacation of around 10-12 days that shall include Christmas and new year. Any guidance for travelling iternary and places that we could visit during our trip would be very helpful. Also one of the partner has some disability so long walking is not a preferable option.
We are planning to travel to rome on Christmas and then take a train from there to Venice and then would love to travel Sicily islands along with Florence. Please tell if hiring a car or travelling by public transport would be better. Also any recommendation on how many days would be sufficient for each location and places that we can stay at. We are looking for a decent accommodation (Nothing fancy).
I am planning to fly on 23rd of december and back on 2nd or 3rd of Jan.
All comments and suggestions are welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://bodypotency.com/red-fortera/
- 2 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 3 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 4 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 5 free international phone calls
- 6 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 7 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 8 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 9 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 10 London 6 day itinerary
- 11 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 12 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 13 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 14 International drivers permit
- 15 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 16 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 17 France Study Abroad
- 18 Paris and Normandy
- 19 Sicily Beach Resort
- 20 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 21 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 22 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 23 Two days in Rome
- 24 Classical Tour of Albania
- 25 First visit to London