We are a couple and we are planning to travel to Italy from Scotland. We are planning to have a vacation of around 10-12 days that shall include Christmas and new year. Any guidance for travelling iternary and places that we could visit during our trip would be very helpful. Also one of the partner has some disability so long walking is not a preferable option.
We are planning to travel to rome on Christmas and then take a train from there to Venice and then would love to travel Sicily islands along with Florence. Please tell if hiring a car or travelling by public transport would be better. Also any recommendation on how many days would be sufficient for each location and places that we can stay at. We are looking for a decent accommodation (Nothing fancy).
I am planning to fly on 23rd of december and back on 2nd or 3rd of Jan.
All comments and suggestions are welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 포커잘하는법【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인바카라
- 2 바카라사이트【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브바카라
- 3 온라인바카라【KBK99。COM】영국바카라づ바카라광고
- 4 바카라게임방법【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 5 포커게임사이트【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 6 텍사스홀덤포커【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 7 필리핀밤문화여행【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 8 비비바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 9 바카라사이트【KBK99。COM】온라인정선카지노다운づ텍사스바카라
- 10 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 11 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 12 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 13 Clean up spam
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Valencia, Spain
- 16 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 17 Help with basic itinerary
- 18 Parking in Girona
- 19 Cinqueterre
- 20 Greece and Italy Combo
- 21 Visit to Engand
- 22 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 23 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 24 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 25 YIKES!