This is my first time on fodor's . We are planning to travel to Europe for the 1st time. its going to be the two of us with our 2 year old toddler. We would like to touchdown 3 countries i.e. ( france , italy and spain ). this will be a 20 day holiday.
We are really anticipating this holiday and since this is our first time , we have just started the research. We plan to leave by July 8th-10th till the end of month. So we are thinking to land in paris and go on forward from there.
Our preference is to spend 4-5 days at a beach destination and the rest can be touring the cities , site seeing with little bit of night life.
I would really appreciate any kind of feedback, itineraries or travel plans. ( specially from travelers with kids )
thank you ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://crackedmuscles.com/zytek-xl/
- 2 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 3 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 4 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 5 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 Montserrat Express
- 8 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 9 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 10 International drivers permit
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 Places to stop/stay?
- 13 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 14 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 15 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 16 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 17 ATM help
- 18 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 19 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 20 Visit to Sardinia
- 21 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 22 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 23 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 24 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 25 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions