This is my first time on fodor's . We are planning to travel to Europe for the 1st time. its going to be the two of us with our 2 year old toddler. We would like to touchdown 3 countries i.e. ( france , italy and spain ). this will be a 20 day holiday.
We are really anticipating this holiday and since this is our first time , we have just started the research. We plan to leave by July 8th-10th till the end of month. So we are thinking to land in paris and go on forward from there.
Our preference is to spend 4-5 days at a beach destination and the rest can be touring the cities , site seeing with little bit of night life.
I would really appreciate any kind of feedback, itineraries or travel plans. ( specially from travelers with kids )
thank you ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 KODAK@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 3 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 4 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 5 Italy in January?
- 6 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 7 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 8 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 9 Iceland rental camper company
- 10 retruning to US with souveniers
- 11 BELLSOUTH Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 BELLSOUTH Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 12 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 13 Iceland car rental agencies
- 14 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 19 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 10 days in London in early December
- 22 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 23 Berlin to ?
- 24 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 25 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France