This is my first time on fodor's . We are planning to travel to Europe for the 1st time. its going to be the two of us with our 2 year old toddler. We would like to touchdown 3 countries i.e. ( france , italy and spain ). this will be a 20 day holiday.
We are really anticipating this holiday and since this is our first time , we have just started the research. We plan to leave by July 8th-10th till the end of month. So we are thinking to land in paris and go on forward from there.
Our preference is to spend 4-5 days at a beach destination and the rest can be touring the cities , site seeing with little bit of night life.
I would really appreciate any kind of feedback, itineraries or travel plans. ( specially from travelers with kids )
thank you ,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 2 Italy for Christmas Week
- 3 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 4 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 5 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 6 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 7 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 8 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 11 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 12 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 13 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow
- 14 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 15 restaurants in Marais district
- 16 France & Italy, May or June
- 17 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 18 Engadine Valley help
- 19 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 20 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 21 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 22 Honeymoon in Greece
- 23 A Month stay in Southern France
- 24 Shoes in Scotland
- 25 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania