I will be visiting France next February and need some travel plan suggestions about the places worth visiting in Nice and Grenoble. I will be staying in Nice for a week and the next 2 weeks in Grenoble. Since I'm coming for a project work, my days are gone and I will have evenings and nights to do the exploring and the weekends too of course. I do not have many conditions about the type of tourist spots but want to cover major and many of them in as much less time as possible.
For the first week, I'll be staying in Nice and hence want to cover most of the French Riviera. Please suggest some places as I have limited time and money as well. I heard the nightlife in Nice is very good? Is it?
For the next 2 weeks, I will be in Grenoble where I plan to cover most of the Alps and if possible a trip to Geneva as well. Is it any good? Or should I opt for Turin or Milan? I know there will be travel but I do want to cover 2 of these 3 cities. Or if there is any better then please do suggest me. The alps are there to hike and hence looking forward to that.
You can give me more suggestions as well as I will be visiting France again in April probably for the same project work. There is some light in life at last! Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 2 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 3 Swiss Travel Pass
- 4 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 5 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 6 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 7 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 24 hours in Zurich
- 10 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 11 Summer Travel order
- 12 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 13 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 14 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 15 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 16 Trip suggestion
- 17 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 18 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 22 Dijon in December!
- 23 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 24 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 25 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?