I will be visiting France next February and need some travel plan suggestions about the places worth visiting in Nice and Grenoble. I will be staying in Nice for a week and the next 2 weeks in Grenoble. Since I'm coming for a project work, my days are gone and I will have evenings and nights to do the exploring and the weekends too of course. I do not have many conditions about the type of tourist spots but want to cover major and many of them in as much less time as possible.
For the first week, I'll be staying in Nice and hence want to cover most of the French Riviera. Please suggest some places as I have limited time and money as well. I heard the nightlife in Nice is very good? Is it?
For the next 2 weeks, I will be in Grenoble where I plan to cover most of the Alps and if possible a trip to Geneva as well. Is it any good? Or should I opt for Turin or Milan? I know there will be travel but I do want to cover 2 of these 3 cities. Or if there is any better then please do suggest me. The alps are there to hike and hence looking forward to that.
You can give me more suggestions as well as I will be visiting France again in April probably for the same project work. There is some light in life at last! Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Spain
- 2 9 Days in Spain
- 3 Iceland early december visit
- 4 Christmas in Dresden 2017
- 5 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 6 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 7 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 8 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 9 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 10 Milan or Turin
- 11 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 12 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 13 Barcelona alternative
- 14 Paris to Italy
- 15 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 16 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 17 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 18 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 19 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 20 Frankfurt to UK
- 21 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 22 God Save the Queen?
- 23 Road trip with our dog
- 24 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna