I will be visiting France next February and need some travel plan suggestions about the places worth visiting in Nice and Grenoble. I will be staying in Nice for a week and the next 2 weeks in Grenoble. Since I'm coming for a project work, my days are gone and I will have evenings and nights to do the exploring and the weekends too of course. I do not have many conditions about the type of tourist spots but want to cover major and many of them in as much less time as possible.
For the first week, I'll be staying in Nice and hence want to cover most of the French Riviera. Please suggest some places as I have limited time and money as well. I heard the nightlife in Nice is very good? Is it?
For the next 2 weeks, I will be in Grenoble where I plan to cover most of the Alps and if possible a trip to Geneva as well. Is it any good? Or should I opt for Turin or Milan? I know there will be travel but I do want to cover 2 of these 3 cities. Or if there is any better then please do suggest me. The alps are there to hike and hence looking forward to that.
You can give me more suggestions as well as I will be visiting France again in April probably for the same project work. There is some light in life at last! Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France Study Abroad
- 2 London is it worth it?
- 3 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 4 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 5 free international phone calls
- 6 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 7 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 8 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 9 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 10 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 11 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 12 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 13 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 14 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 15 London 6 day itinerary
- 16 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 17 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 18 International drivers permit
- 19 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 20 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 21 Paris and Normandy
- 22 Sicily Beach Resort
- 23 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 24 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 25 Two days in Rome