I will be visiting Europe in October for 2 weeks to see some friends in Paris and Porto.
I wanted to visit another country too which is spain or germany (if I still have time).
Since I will be travelling alone would like to know a few things:
- Is it best to travel with euro rail or budget airlines?
- how should I best prioritize the cities that I want to visit? which goes first etc..
Right now I am thinking this cities:
- Paris (start)
- Frankfurt/Berlin (if possible)
- Paris (end)
Really appreciate some advice
Travel Itinerary help: France, Portugal,Spain in 2 weeks.
- 1 2 Week European Itinerary
- 2 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 3 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 4 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 5 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 6 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 7 Rome Accommodation
- 8 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 9 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 10 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 11 Italian Lakes gardens
- 12 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 13 Dresden Train Station
- 14 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 18 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 19 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 20 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 21 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 22 Family European winter holiday
- 23 More help with housing in Puglia
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy