I will be visiting Europe in October for 2 weeks to see some friends in Paris and Porto.
I wanted to visit another country too which is spain or germany (if I still have time).
Since I will be travelling alone would like to know a few things:
- Is it best to travel with euro rail or budget airlines?
- how should I best prioritize the cities that I want to visit? which goes first etc..
Right now I am thinking this cities:
- Paris (start)
- Frankfurt/Berlin (if possible)
- Paris (end)
Really appreciate some advice
Travel Itinerary help: France, Portugal,Spain in 2 weeks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 2 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 3 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 4 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 5 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 6 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 7 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 8 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 9 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 10 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 11 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 12 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 13 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 14 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 15 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 16 Travelling to France
- 17 Where to stay in London
- 18 25 days in Europe
- 19 Copenhagen and Iceland
- 20 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 21 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 22 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 23 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 24 Uk visa processing time
- 25 Heathrow-Bath bus tickets