I will be visiting Europe in October for 2 weeks to see some friends in Paris and Porto.
I wanted to visit another country too which is spain or germany (if I still have time).
Since I will be travelling alone would like to know a few things:
- Is it best to travel with euro rail or budget airlines?
- how should I best prioritize the cities that I want to visit? which goes first etc..
Right now I am thinking this cities:
- Paris (start)
- Frankfurt/Berlin (if possible)
- Paris (end)
Really appreciate some advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest Card
- 2 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 3 UK in May and June
- 4 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 5 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 6 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 7 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 8 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 9 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 10 Bath/Cotswolds
- 11 Shorts in South of France?
- 12 Spain: train/rental car help
- 13 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 14 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 15 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 16 Globus Iberian Tour
- 17 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 18 base for Andalucia
- 19 Italy travel plan help
- 20 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 21 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 22 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 23 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 24 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 25 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport