I will be visiting Europe in October for 2 weeks to see some friends in Paris and Porto.
I wanted to visit another country too which is spain or germany (if I still have time).
Since I will be travelling alone would like to know a few things:
- Is it best to travel with euro rail or budget airlines?
- how should I best prioritize the cities that I want to visit? which goes first etc..
Right now I am thinking this cities:
- Paris (start)
- Frankfurt/Berlin (if possible)
- Paris (end)
Really appreciate some advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 2 cell phone companys
- 3 Beaches in Southern France
- 4 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 5 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 6 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 7 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 8 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 9 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 10 3 days to spend in europe
- 11 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 12 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 13 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 14 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 15 Affordable French language course in France?
- 16 Budapest on a budget
- 17 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 18 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 19 Italy in October
- 20 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 21 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 22 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 23 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 24 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 25 Car Rental at Malaga Port