I will be visiting Europe in October for 2 weeks to see some friends in Paris and Porto.
I wanted to visit another country too which is spain or germany (if I still have time).
Since I will be travelling alone would like to know a few things:
- Is it best to travel with euro rail or budget airlines?
- how should I best prioritize the cities that I want to visit? which goes first etc..
Right now I am thinking this cities:
- Paris (start)
- Frankfurt/Berlin (if possible)
- Paris (end)
Really appreciate some advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 2 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 3 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 4 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 5 Juangfrau / mt
- 6 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 7 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 8 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 9 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 10 Europe Itinerary
- 11 Help Choosing Castle Hotel in England
- 12 Which bus from Bratislava train station
- 13 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 14 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 15 England and Wales by public transport
- 16 Loire Valley itinerary
- 17 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 18 Germany train/bus question
- 19 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 20 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 21 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017
- 22 Planning for 10 Days in Paris (+ side trip?)
- 23 La Scala Opera Tickets
- 24 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 25 Belgium for the 1st time