I will be visiting Europe in October for 2 weeks to see some friends in Paris and Porto.
I wanted to visit another country too which is spain or germany (if I still have time).
Since I will be travelling alone would like to know a few things:
- Is it best to travel with euro rail or budget airlines?
- how should I best prioritize the cities that I want to visit? which goes first etc..
Right now I am thinking this cities:
- Paris (start)
- Frankfurt/Berlin (if possible)
- Paris (end)
Really appreciate some advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 2 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 3 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 4 Berlin to ?
- 5 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 6 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 7 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 8 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 9 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 10 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 11 tickets for Wimbledon
- 12 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 13 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 14 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 15 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 16 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 17 Italy in January?
- 18 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 19 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 20 Renting a car in Greece
- 21 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 22 Piedmont question
- 23 Insurance on rental car options
- 24 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 25 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?