My husband and I are looking at travelling from Canada to Spain summer 2013. We are both teachers and are actually thinking about trying to move to Spain to teach at an international school so we are travelling to check out the school areas. We've narrowed our interests down (using cities that have schools) to Valencia, Barcelona, Madrid, and possibly Bilbao. Marbella and Cadiz also have scchools but just based on some quick reading I'm thinking they might not be as desirable as far as area (thoughts?). Given the four places we are looking to visit, is there an itin that makes the best sense and what's the best way to travel between each place? I'm thinking that if it's cost effective we could fly into Barcelona, go to Valencia, Madrid, Bilbao and then back to Madrid to go home but if it's more cost effective we might have to fly in and out of the same city.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Sicily
- 2 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 3 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 4 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 5 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 6 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 7 Trains in Europe
- 8 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 9 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 10 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 11 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 12 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 13 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 14 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 15 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 16 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 17 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 18 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 19 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 20 Raining in rome
- 21 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 22 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 23 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 24 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 25 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum