My husband and I are looking at travelling from Canada to Spain summer 2013. We are both teachers and are actually thinking about trying to move to Spain to teach at an international school so we are travelling to check out the school areas. We've narrowed our interests down (using cities that have schools) to Valencia, Barcelona, Madrid, and possibly Bilbao. Marbella and Cadiz also have scchools but just based on some quick reading I'm thinking they might not be as desirable as far as area (thoughts?). Given the four places we are looking to visit, is there an itin that makes the best sense and what's the best way to travel between each place? I'm thinking that if it's cost effective we could fly into Barcelona, go to Valencia, Madrid, Bilbao and then back to Madrid to go home but if it's more cost effective we might have to fly in and out of the same city.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse and beyond -
- 2 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 3 museum passes in Rome
- 4 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 5 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 6 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 7 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 8 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 9 Lavender Fields
- 10 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 11 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 12 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 13 Nice Video about Poland
- 14 Where to stay in Rome
- 15 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 16 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 17 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 18 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 19 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 20 Munich
- 21 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 22 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 23 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Paris Restaurants in the 7th