My husband and I are looking at travelling from Canada to Spain summer 2013. We are both teachers and are actually thinking about trying to move to Spain to teach at an international school so we are travelling to check out the school areas. We've narrowed our interests down (using cities that have schools) to Valencia, Barcelona, Madrid, and possibly Bilbao. Marbella and Cadiz also have scchools but just based on some quick reading I'm thinking they might not be as desirable as far as area (thoughts?). Given the four places we are looking to visit, is there an itin that makes the best sense and what's the best way to travel between each place? I'm thinking that if it's cost effective we could fly into Barcelona, go to Valencia, Madrid, Bilbao and then back to Madrid to go home but if it's more cost effective we might have to fly in and out of the same city.
- 1 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 2 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 3 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 4 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 5 I Need To Vent!
- 6 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 7 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 8 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 9 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 10 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 11 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 12 Montepulciano faves
- 13 June Garden Event at Hever Castle.
- 14 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 15 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 16 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 17 Please Help !!! question about mistake buying train ticket from trenitalia
- 18 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 19 A chacun son goût
- 20 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 21 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 22 please HELP--so confused!!
- 23 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 24 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 25 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?