My husband and I are looking at travelling from Canada to Spain summer 2013. We are both teachers and are actually thinking about trying to move to Spain to teach at an international school so we are travelling to check out the school areas. We've narrowed our interests down (using cities that have schools) to Valencia, Barcelona, Madrid, and possibly Bilbao. Marbella and Cadiz also have scchools but just based on some quick reading I'm thinking they might not be as desirable as far as area (thoughts?). Given the four places we are looking to visit, is there an itin that makes the best sense and what's the best way to travel between each place? I'm thinking that if it's cost effective we could fly into Barcelona, go to Valencia, Madrid, Bilbao and then back to Madrid to go home but if it's more cost effective we might have to fly in and out of the same city.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport ATMs
- 2 Which european city?
- 3 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 4 American Express
- 5 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 6 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 7 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 8 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 9 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 10 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 11 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 16 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 17 Three ferries to Mull
- 18 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 19 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 20 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 21 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 22 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 23 Story of the German Christmas star
- 24 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 25 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??