My wife has a class D visa, valid from march till september on the basis to accompany me in Denmark while I study . She entered Denmark in April and we have rented a place there. Till now there has been some hang up in the issuance of her Residence card,(apparently it got lost in the mail or something and another one is being sent).
Two weeks ago, we came down to the Netherlands due to some study related assignment of mine. During this time she had to fly back home (out of the EU) due to an emergency from the Netherlands. According to her flight, she is to return back into the Netherlands in two weeks from now and we will go back up to Denmark by car.
However, I am not sure if there will be any problem for her to enter the EU through the netherlands with a danish class D visa.
The danish immigration did not offer me a solid solution before she had to leave other than come to their office in Copenhagen (DK) and get a re entry permit. However that was not possible as we were in the netherlands when she had to leave
Does anyone have any advice to offer on this matter
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 2 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 3 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 4 Getting around London
- 5 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 8 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 9 Traveling in Belgium
- 10 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 11 Valencia Spain
- 12 Language to use in Belgium
- 13 Paris in August
- 14 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 15 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 16 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 17 The DCC scam is spreading
- 18 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 19 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 20 Lake Como,Italy
- 21 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 22 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 23 Train travel to and from Paris
- 24 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 25 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
Travel into other schengen states with Danish Class D visa