My wife has a class D visa, valid from march till september on the basis to accompany me in Denmark while I study . She entered Denmark in April and we have rented a place there. Till now there has been some hang up in the issuance of her Residence card,(apparently it got lost in the mail or something and another one is being sent).
Two weeks ago, we came down to the Netherlands due to some study related assignment of mine. During this time she had to fly back home (out of the EU) due to an emergency from the Netherlands. According to her flight, she is to return back into the Netherlands in two weeks from now and we will go back up to Denmark by car.
However, I am not sure if there will be any problem for her to enter the EU through the netherlands with a danish class D visa.
The danish immigration did not offer me a solid solution before she had to leave other than come to their office in Copenhagen (DK) and get a re entry permit. However that was not possible as we were in the netherlands when she had to leave
Does anyone have any advice to offer on this matter
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 2 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 3 Cappadocia in June
- 4 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 5 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 6 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 7 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 8 Ibiiza Spain
- 9 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 10 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 11 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 12 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 13 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 14 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 15 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 16 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 17 3 nights in Madrid
- 18 Help with Ireland Trip
- 19 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 20 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 21 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 22 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 23 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 24 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 25 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
Travel into other schengen states with Danish Class D visa