My wife has a class D visa, valid from march till september on the basis to accompany me in Denmark while I study . She entered Denmark in April and we have rented a place there. Till now there has been some hang up in the issuance of her Residence card,(apparently it got lost in the mail or something and another one is being sent).
Two weeks ago, we came down to the Netherlands due to some study related assignment of mine. During this time she had to fly back home (out of the EU) due to an emergency from the Netherlands. According to her flight, she is to return back into the Netherlands in two weeks from now and we will go back up to Denmark by car.
However, I am not sure if there will be any problem for her to enter the EU through the netherlands with a danish class D visa.
The danish immigration did not offer me a solid solution before she had to leave other than come to their office in Copenhagen (DK) and get a re entry permit. However that was not possible as we were in the netherlands when she had to leave
Does anyone have any advice to offer on this matter
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 2 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 3 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 4 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 7 First time in Bulgaria
- 8 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 9 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 10 Alps Drive
- 11 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 St Denis Cathedral
- 15 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 16 Paris cooking classes
- 17 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 18 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 19 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 20 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 21 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 22 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 23 Praiano
- 24 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 25 Help please
Travel into other schengen states with Danish Class D visa