My wife has a class D visa, valid from march till september on the basis to accompany me in Denmark while I study . She entered Denmark in April and we have rented a place there. Till now there has been some hang up in the issuance of her Residence card,(apparently it got lost in the mail or something and another one is being sent).
Two weeks ago, we came down to the Netherlands due to some study related assignment of mine. During this time she had to fly back home (out of the EU) due to an emergency from the Netherlands. According to her flight, she is to return back into the Netherlands in two weeks from now and we will go back up to Denmark by car.
However, I am not sure if there will be any problem for her to enter the EU through the netherlands with a danish class D visa.
The danish immigration did not offer me a solid solution before she had to leave other than come to their office in Copenhagen (DK) and get a re entry permit. However that was not possible as we were in the netherlands when she had to leave
Does anyone have any advice to offer on this matter
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment Montreux area
- 2 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 3 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 4 Safety in Rome
- 5 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 6 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 7 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 8 Europe First Timers
- 9 Greek Village
- 10 Crete Holiday
- 11 Athens Help
- 12 One free day in Barcelona
- 13 Uber vs. TfL
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 16 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 17 base in brussels
- 18 Rome or Venice first
- 19 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 20 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 21 Berlin
- 22 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 23 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 24 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 25 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
Travel into other schengen states with Danish Class D visa