In planning for an Italy trip some of our arrangements would be nonrefundable. In the current economic climate in Italy our biggest worry is a strike delaying or canceling part of our trip. Does anyone have specific recommendations on a travel insurance carrier that covers this aspect in a reliable way? Will have fun questions about sights and food later. Thanks.
Travel Insurance to cover delay or cancellation due to strikes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 2 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 3 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 4 Calling home from abroad
- 5 Dordogne in October
- 6 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 7 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 8 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 9 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 10 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 11 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 12 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 13 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 14 Paris first then where?
- 15 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 16 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 17 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 18 CROATIA SPLIT
- 19 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 20 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 21 Does this sound feasible?
- 22 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 23 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 24 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 25 Stay away from EF Tours