In planning for an Italy trip some of our arrangements would be nonrefundable. In the current economic climate in Italy our biggest worry is a strike delaying or canceling part of our trip. Does anyone have specific recommendations on a travel insurance carrier that covers this aspect in a reliable way? Will have fun questions about sights and food later. Thanks.
Travel Insurance to cover delay or cancellation due to strikes.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 2 TGV and Provence questions
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 5 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 6 Italian Lakes gardens
- 7 Greek islands from Turkey
- 8 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 9 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 10 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 11 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 12 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 13 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 14 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 15 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 Madrid to Sevilla
- 18 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 19 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 20 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 21 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 22 First time traveler to Ireland
- 23 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg