I need help in deciding whether to buy travel insurance. I have never done so in the past, but now I am 65 and on Medicare and my supplementary does not cover out of country expenses. I will be gone three weeks--one week at Pueblo Ingles and two weeks traveling in Andalusia, mostly by train, but three days by car. Traveling alone. Have some chronic medical conditions such as hypothyroidism and high blood pressure, but these are well controlled with medication. Thanks for sharing your opinions and experience!
Travel Insurance - to buy or not
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Italy to France
- 2 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 3 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 4 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 5 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 6 7 Nights in Paris
- 7 Why don't the French want to work?
- 8 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 9 Edinburgh - Mercat Tours -
- 10 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 11 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 12 Daily Bus Tours in Croatia, Slovenia and nearby countries
- 13 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 14 Late night/early morning transport from Barcelona Airport to city center
- 15 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 16 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 17 Italy, England, OR France in 2015: Tour Operators - Or go it alone?
- 18 Skip the Line: Small-Group Eiffel Tower Sunset Tour
- 19 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 20 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 21 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 22 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 23 Matisse at Tate
- 24 2 weeks in Europe
- 25 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary