I need help in deciding whether to buy travel insurance. I have never done so in the past, but now I am 65 and on Medicare and my supplementary does not cover out of country expenses. I will be gone three weeks--one week at Pueblo Ingles and two weeks traveling in Andalusia, mostly by train, but three days by car. Traveling alone. Have some chronic medical conditions such as hypothyroidism and high blood pressure, but these are well controlled with medication. Thanks for sharing your opinions and experience!
Travel Insurance - to buy or not
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 destination wedding
- 2 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 3 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 4 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 5 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 8 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 9 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 10 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 11 London Private Detectives
- 12 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 13 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 14 Calling Jamikins
- 15 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 18 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 19 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 20 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 21 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 22 Europe in 21 days
- 23 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 24 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 25 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary