I need help in deciding whether to buy travel insurance. I have never done so in the past, but now I am 65 and on Medicare and my supplementary does not cover out of country expenses. I will be gone three weeks--one week at Pueblo Ingles and two weeks traveling in Andalusia, mostly by train, but three days by car. Traveling alone. Have some chronic medical conditions such as hypothyroidism and high blood pressure, but these are well controlled with medication. Thanks for sharing your opinions and experience!
Travel Insurance - to buy or not
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 2 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 3 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 4 Madrid and London
- 5 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 6 car rental advice in Portugal
- 7 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 8 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Chip but no PIN
- 11 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 12 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 13 Small group for Colosseum
- 14 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 15 Lofoten ferry
- 16 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 17 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 18 Unique Venice Activity
- 19 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 20 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 21 Duoro river cruises
- 22 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 23 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 24 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 25 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?