I need annual medical evacuation insurance for 2012, several trips in Europe and central/ south America. Probably the longest will be 90 days or less because that's the limit of the insurance policies. It looks like either Travel Guard or Medjet Assist. The price is almost the same. Has anyone comments on either of these? Have you used them? You only find out how good these things are when you actually have to claim. Good or not so good ? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France,Spain,Italy
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 Schengen Visa Rules
- 4 Which european city?
- 5 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 6 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 7 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 8 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 9 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 12 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 13 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 14 Scotland November 2015
- 15 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 16 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 17 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 18 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 19 Portugal Trip
- 20 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 21 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 22 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 23 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 24 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 25 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris