I need annual medical evacuation insurance for 2012, several trips in Europe and central/ south America. Probably the longest will be 90 days or less because that's the limit of the insurance policies. It looks like either Travel Guard or Medjet Assist. The price is almost the same. Has anyone comments on either of these? Have you used them? You only find out how good these things are when you actually have to claim. Good or not so good ? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions for my German friends
- 2 What still confounds you about travel?
- 3 Train to Airport in Venice
- 4 Chip but no PIN
- 5 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 6 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 7 Foie gras, redux
- 8 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 9 Dublin Tour Companies
- 10 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 11 Day trips from Seville
- 12 Oktoberfest reservations
- 13 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 14 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 15 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 16 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 17 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 18 Southern France
- 19 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 22 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 23 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 24 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 25 Mosquitos in Amsterdam