I need annual medical evacuation insurance for 2012, several trips in Europe and central/ south America. Probably the longest will be 90 days or less because that's the limit of the insurance policies. It looks like either Travel Guard or Medjet Assist. The price is almost the same. Has anyone comments on either of these? Have you used them? You only find out how good these things are when you actually have to claim. Good or not so good ? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Calling home from abroad
- 2 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 3 Bike touring in France
- 4 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 5 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 6 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 7 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 8 Dordogne in October
- 9 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 10 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 11 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 12 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 13 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 14 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 15 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 16 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 17 Paris first then where?
- 18 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 19 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 20 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 21 CROATIA SPLIT
- 22 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 23 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 24 Does this sound feasible?
- 25 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome