I need annual medical evacuation insurance for 2012, several trips in Europe and central/ south America. Probably the longest will be 90 days or less because that's the limit of the insurance policies. It looks like either Travel Guard or Medjet Assist. The price is almost the same. Has anyone comments on either of these? Have you used them? You only find out how good these things are when you actually have to claim. Good or not so good ? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 4 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 5 A Sardinia trip report
- 6 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 7 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 8 Granada
- 9 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 10 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 11 First time Ireland trip
- 12 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 13 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 14 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 15 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 16 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 17 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 18 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 19 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 20 22 year olds in Europe
- 21 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 22 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 23 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 24 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 25 Coffee in Naples