I need annual medical evacuation insurance for 2012, several trips in Europe and central/ south America. Probably the longest will be 90 days or less because that's the limit of the insurance policies. It looks like either Travel Guard or Medjet Assist. The price is almost the same. Has anyone comments on either of these? Have you used them? You only find out how good these things are when you actually have to claim. Good or not so good ? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 2 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 3 Europe Itinerary
- 4 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 5 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 6 Hey Fodor's
- 7 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 8 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 9 We have no idea where to go!
- 10 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 11 Portugal 15 day Itinerary Help
- 12 Olive Oil
- 13 Paris apartment choices?
- 14 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 15 Norway 2014
- 16 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 17 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 18 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 19 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 20 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 21 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 22 Looking for an apartment for rent in the Gracia of Barcelona
- 23 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 paris apartment opinion airbnb