I need annual medical evacuation insurance for 2012, several trips in Europe and central/ south America. Probably the longest will be 90 days or less because that's the limit of the insurance policies. It looks like either Travel Guard or Medjet Assist. The price is almost the same. Has anyone comments on either of these? Have you used them? You only find out how good these things are when you actually have to claim. Good or not so good ? Thanks.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling within Italy
- 2 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 3 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 4 first european holiday itinery
- 5 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 8 7 days in Andalucia
- 9 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 10 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 11 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 12 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 15 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 16 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 17 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 18 London for Christmas
- 19 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 20 To Paris and Provence in June
- 21 Florence in October
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 25 Going to Puglia, I hope