We are traveling to France in September. We are flying into Barcelona, spending one night there and taking a very early train into France. We are spending 5 days in the south and then 4 days in Paris.
My questions are mostly about the South of France because we do not want to rent a car. We would like to see Arles, Avignon, Orange, Nimes and possibly Aix en Provence and/ or Montpellier (though we are open to other suggestions). So a few questions:
1. Should we pick one home-base (was thinking Arles) and then travel by train to each of these places (or take a bus tour if there are any suggestions)? Maybe a day in Nimes, one day to do Avignon and Orange an then a third place? OR should we stay overnight in a few different places?
2. While we are excited to see all the amazing architecture, ruins etc. we are outdoors-y and would really like to hike somewhere (we may be willing to rent a car for the day if needed) any suggestions?
3. We also need a suggestion for a vineyard visit or wine tour to take if we can't train it to one.
Thanks for the help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage Storage
- 2 아시안바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 3 빅브라더카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 4 나인카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 5 LIsbon
- 6 강원랜드카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 7 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 8 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 9 Back from Paris
- 10 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 11 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 12 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 13 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 14 Another tipping question: concierges
- 15 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 16 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 21 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 22 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 23 Trip suggestion
- 24 Spain in July
- 25 Summer Travel order